Author Topic: The damage will be permanent  (Read 1135 times)

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
The damage will be permanent
« on: February 04, 2019, 01:33:47 PM »
If you thought "The damage" was with respect to DUmmy overuse of pot or other recreational drugs on the brain, well then you would be wrong...

Mon Feb 4, 2019, 02:14 PM

Star Member catbyte (12,501 posts)

The damage will be permanent and what we're about to lose will be irretrievable.

I'm so *******ed sad and angry I could just scream.

Link to tweet

Bulldozers will soon start ripping through the National Butterfly Center in the Rio Grande Valley as early as this month to build Trump's wall - leading to the extinction of certain endangered species & the demolition of Native American historical sites.https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bulldozers-to-soon-plow-through-national-butterfly-center-for-trumps-border-wall/ar-BBQASc2?ocid=st …

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211771693

I would think the butterflies would either migrate south or evolve into an insect that likes to sit on a wall all day and eat something.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline SVPete

Re: The damage will be permanent
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 01:54:19 PM »
B-freaking-S! The NBC is only 7 or 8 years old. At 100 acres, it is both too big and too small. It is too big to be seriously damaged, and too small to make an especially large impact on butterflies, which can just go to an elsewhere close by. If Enviros gave a @#$% about the environment they would not allow themselves to be made political tools in this manner. Further, if Enviros gave a @#$% about the environment they would be thankful that the wall would reduce the number of illegals transiting and trashing their butterfly sanctuary.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 09:42:06 PM »
> Star Member catbyte (12,501 posts)
> The damage will be permanent and what we're about to lose will be irretrievable.  (regarding the Butterfly Effect)

This is a binary riddle...either catbyte is a mole or too stupid to breath on its own.  Pull my middle finger.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 10:19:57 PM »
The damage to the Country will be permanent if we don't do something to stop the influx of illegal aliens and drugs across a wide open border. 
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2019, 09:12:09 AM »
The damage to the Country will be permanent if we don't do something to stop the influx of illegal aliens and drugs across a wide open border.

Maybe we can fit those butterfly's with friken LASERS on their heads and let them patrol.  :rotf:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2019, 12:31:31 PM »
Mon Feb 4, 2019, 02:14 PM

Star Member catbyte (12,501 posts)

The damage will be permanent and what we're about to lose will be irretrievable.

I'm so *******ed sad and angry I could just scream.

Link to tweet

Bulldozers will soon start ripping through the National Butterfly Center in the Rio Grande Valley as early as this month to build Trump's wall - leading to the extinction of certain endangered species & the demolition of Native American historical sites.https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bulldozers-to-soon-plow-through-national-butterfly-center-for-trumps-border-wall/ar-BBQASc2?ocid=st

Psst, DUmmie, I heard there were Pup Fish there too...... :fuelfire:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2019, 12:37:28 PM »
I think the butterflies are smart enough to move out of the way of the bulldozers, not all of them are liberals. :lmao: :lmao:

If it was a pot farm going in they would be silent.  :thatsright: :bird:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2019, 08:21:51 PM »
 :stoner:

There have been an incredible number of reports of the TONS of trash left behind by illegals in their invasion path.

TONS.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2019, 09:27:32 PM »
>TONS of trash left behind by illegals in their invasion path.

Yep.  One fact of America, we have so far kept a solution to any massive future serious threat...MEGA tonnage of
pure atomic energy released in pico seconds if needed....and we have leaders in place to light fuse and get away.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2019, 07:59:47 AM »
:stoner:
There have been an incredible number of reports of the TONS of trash left behind by illegals in their invasion path.

TONS.

A ranger was killed in Organ Pipe National Monument in 2002, and between 2003 and 2014 the monument was mostly closed due to danger and trash. That was why I posted above, "Further, if Enviros gave a @#$% about the environment they would be thankful that the wall would reduce the number of illegals transiting and trashing their butterfly sanctuary."
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2019, 07:06:02 PM »
I think the butterflies are smart enough to move out of the way of the bulldozers, not all of them are liberals. :lmao: :lmao:

If it was a pot farm going in they would be silent.  :thatsright: :bird:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You speak the truth.  Dummies want them some libbie policies... until it comes to weed.  Dummies are too stupid to wonder why the national dems have never legalized weed.   :stoner:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi