Author Topic: primitives more upset, more bent out of shape  (Read 1487 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
primitives more upset, more bent out of shape
« on: February 06, 2019, 11:12:17 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10142260436

Oh my.

BumRushDaShow (37,933 posts)     Wed Feb 6, 2019, 11:47 AM

Virginia Attorney General Herring says he wore blackface in college

RICHMOND — Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring (D) said Wednesday he dressed in blackface during college, elevating the Capitol’s scandals to a new level that engulfed the entire executive branch of government.

“In 1980, when I was a 19-year-old undergraduate in college, some friends suggested we attend a party dressed like rappers we listened to at the time, like Kurtis Blow, and perform a song,” Herring said in a statement. “It sounds ridiculous even now writing it. But because of our ignorance and glib attitudes – and because we did not have an appreciation for the experiences and perspectives of others – we dressed up and put on wigs and brown makeup.”

Herring acknowledgment comes as Gov. Ralph Northam (D) faces calls for his resignation after a photo emerged on his 1984 medical school yearbook page featuring someone in blackface standing next to someone in Ku Klux Klan robes.And early Monday, Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax (D) denied the allegations of a woman who said he sexually assaulted her at the Democratic National Convention in 2004.

The scandals suggest a possible constitutional crisis. If Northam should step down, Fairfax would succeed him because of his position as lieutenant governor. Herring, as attorney general, would be next in line.

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/va-atty-gen-herring-appears-in-blackface-in-photo-from-college-days/2019/02/06/9aa4aff8-2a26-11e9-984d-9b8fba003e81_story.html

treestar (72,151 posts)      Wed Feb 6, 2019, 11:48 AM

1. How far down the chain will they have to go?

Ilsa (50,774 posts)      Wed Feb 6, 2019, 11:50 AM

3. Someone on Morning Joe suggested that the

AG's driver will end up being governor.

The whole thread's pretty funny, the primitives waxing wroth.

And the DemoSinceBirth primitive has a thread too, same topic.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: primitives more upset, more bent out of shape
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 11:23:15 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211782600

I was just bringing this one over!   :rofl:

When all your racist baggage starts falling off the truck and you have to acknowledge it.

This is too much fun!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 11:27:44 AM »
treestar (72,151 posts)      Wed Feb 6, 2019, 11:48 AM

1. How far down the chain will they have to go?
Do the DUmmies realize if the Governor, Lt. Governor and AG all resign because of wearing black face or sexual misconduct the next in line is the Republican speaker of the house of delegates.  :popcorn:

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 11:29:48 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211782600

I was just bringing this one over!   :rofl:

DemocratSinceBirth (91,171 posts)     Wed Feb 6, 2019, 11:47 AM

*WTF*Virginia attorney general Mark Herring, third in line for governor, wore blackface in college

Virginia's already chaotic executive branch became even more tumultuous Wednesday as the state's attorney general, Mark Herring, admitted he wore blackface at a college party in 1980, deepening state scandal.

Herring, a Democrat, is third in line to the governor's office.

The current governor, Ralph Northam, faces widespread calls for his resignation after a conservative news site last week published a photo from his 1984 medical school yearbook page showing two me, one in blackface, the other wearing a Ku Klux Klan robe and hood.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/06/virginia-attorney-general-mark-herring-wore-blackface-in-college.html

These clowns are bringing shame on our party. I am roughly their age, grew up in the exurban south, and never saw a person in blackface, except on television. One time when I was around twelve years old I found a discarded black lawn jockey and brought it home. My dad had the good sense to paint his face white before putting it up in front of our home. In retrospect it was more than a tad bit pretentious to put on a home that was about 1,000 square feet.

still_one (61,115 posts)     Wed Feb 6, 2019, 12:05 PM

20. Who is 4th in line

DemocratSinceBirth (91,171 posts)     Wed Feb 6, 2019, 12:05 PM

21. A Repuke

:-)
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2019, 11:33:56 AM »
Do the DUmmies realize if the Governor, Lt. Governor and AG all resign because of wearing black face or sexual misconduct the next in line is the Republican speaker of the house of delegates.  :popcorn:

The problem with all this is that one is assuming the lieutenant governor will do the honorable thing, and resign.

But remember, he's got black privilege, where his behavior was excusable, so it's no sure thing.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2019, 11:35:27 AM »
Response to DemocratSinceBirth (Original post)

Wed Feb 6, 2019, 11:52 AM

theboss (9,915 posts)

3. Oh Christ <--- flying spaghetti monster Have Mercy!

I officially don't care what happens here. **** all of these people.

Oh Dummy theboss (9,915 posts) but you do care and it's delicious to watch!

fatboy's reaction?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline fatboy

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2019, 11:39:40 AM »
Response to fleur-de-lisa (Reply #6)

Wed Feb 6, 2019, 12:01 PM

njhoneybadger (2,161 posts)

15. I don't whether to laugh or cry.

Me personally, for now.... I going to laugh for an extended period of time!

But my laughing is directed to you DUmmie!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline FiddyBeowulf

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2019, 11:49:30 AM »
The problem with all this is that one is assuming the lieutenant governor will do the honorable thing, and resign.

But remember, he's got black privilege, where his behavior was excusable, so it's no sure thing.

But there is a greater chance of that happening than the Trump/Pence impeachment fantasy the DUmmies have.

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline fatboy

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2019, 12:02:22 PM »
The whole thread over in yonder dumpster is pure comedy gold!

Response to DemocratSinceBirth (Original post)

Blue_Tires (52,128 posts)

16. You know what?

The media needs to come down like a ton of ****ing bricks every time some college Greeks have a blackface or otherwise stereotypically racist themed party, because it's happening multiple times every semester...

Secondly, I want the calls for Trump's resignation/impeachment to increase by a factor of 1000...

You want...that's so cute!!!

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2019, 12:50:25 PM »

njhoneybadger (2,161 posts)

15. I don't whether to laugh or cry.

I'm laughing! At Ds being snared by their own trite memes and bogeymen!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2019, 12:53:07 PM »

To quote fairfax: "**** that bitch!"
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline jukin

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2019, 01:35:14 PM »
All of the racist, bigoted, and rapist stuff will end when the republican becomes governor of VA.

Oh I almost forgot, "**** THAT BITCH" was a truly inspired leftist feminist retort by Fairfax.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2019, 06:45:07 PM »
Gees, this is just becomes a bigger mess.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Delmar

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2019, 08:55:09 PM »
Response to BumRushDaShow (Original post)Wed Feb 6, 2019, 11:55 AM
Star Member bearsfootball516 (3,778 posts)
9. So, are there any white Virginia politicians who haven't done blackface?

Yes, Ed Gillespie.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2019, 10:54:57 PM »
I'm laughing! At Ds being snared by their own trite memes and bogeymen!

Isn't it awesome?
They crafted this monster... and as it always ends up, now it is gnawing on their legs.
they are too stupid to understand the concept of consequence

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2019, 04:19:18 AM »
Isn't it awesome?
They crafted this monster... and as it always ends up, now it is gnawing on their legs.

This has been occurring again and again since at least the time Harry Reid removed the 60 vote count needed to approve judicial appointments. The Dems open a door to facilitate some desire they have and it comes back to them in spades (pardon the pun).
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2019, 08:04:59 AM »
Isn't it awesome?

Yep, just like Victor Frankenstein's monster hounded its creator.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2019, 08:19:05 AM »

Yes, Ed Gillespie.
Yeah but only because he was too busy chasing brown kids with his pickup truck.

Offline jukin

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2019, 10:22:08 AM »

Yes but there are no white DEMOCRAT politicians.

Can't vouch for the validity but senator Mark Warren has been credibly accused of knowing of the charges against Lt. Governor Nathan "**** that Bitch" Fairfax of his mouth raping of a poor innocent woman of color for over a year as well.  He did NOTHING about the allegations.  I hope that Tim Kaine was informed too.  Could get a sweep out of all demofascists rapists and rape enablers in VA.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.