Author Topic: The psychopathy of the "base" Kentuck  (Read 741 times)

Offline CC27

The psychopathy of the "base" Kentuck
« on: February 05, 2019, 08:00:52 AM »
kentuck (90,014 posts)

The psychopathy of the "base"

According to Wikipedia, "Psychopathy is traditionally a personality disorder characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits."

=================================================

They are known to wear T-shirts that say "Make Liberals Cry Again in 2020 - Vote Trump". That attitude alone explains a lot about the Trump "base".

Indeed they do exhibit anti-social behavior and show little empathy for the victims in our society. They tend to believe that their side is a huge majority, when, by all counts and polls, they are a minority in our country.

They are revengeful in nature and seldom think of the country as a whole, but rather, as different tribes where the one with the most guns and power wins the argument.

They are incapable of feeling for their fellow man and cannot fathom walking in another's shoes.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100211774820

Sounds like the DUmp to me.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: The psychopathy of the "base" Kentuck
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2019, 08:20:43 AM »
They are revengeful in nature and seldom think of the country as a whole, but rather, as different tribes where the one with the most guns and power grievances wins the argument.
FIFY DUmmie.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2019, 08:58:07 AM »
kentuck (90,014 posts)

The psychopathy of the "base"

According to Wikipedia, "Psychopathy is traditionally a personality disorder characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits."

Psychopathy? Something like doxxing a dozen or two high school students who DID NOTHING and demanding that colleges refuse them admission? And harassing them and their families with death threats? And then defending those actions even after it was proved those students DID NOTHING?

Clean the sewage out of your own backyard, kt, before worrying about the dandelions in your neighbor's backyard!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2019, 09:43:32 AM »
So says the most anti-social group on the internet.
A jerk on a web site that bans people for disagreeing with them calls Trump supporters anti-social. "Stones and glass houses" anyone?
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2019, 09:51:11 AM »
The bluegrass primitive spells out the definition of psychopathy, then proceeds to illustrate that he embodies those exact traits by his comments. You just can’t write this stuff.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2019, 12:35:57 PM »
Indeed they do exhibit anti-social behavior and show little empathy for the victims in our society.
:mental: :thatsright:

What "victims" are you referring to?  The "oy vez iz mir" crowd, who suffer from self inflicted TDS or some other non existent malady. Or the just plain lazy shiftless ner do wells that seem to gravitate to your party. Or the ones you make up to get votes?  :mental:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!