Author Topic: EffieBlack's moment in the limelight--milking it for all it's worth  (Read 1315 times)

Offline Delmar

Effie has been busier than a one armed paper hanger since the story about Ralph "Coonman" Northam broke.  It seems like every other OP on the subject at democrat underground was posted by her.  Next thing you know, she'll be blaming the racist Coonman for her carpal tunnel syndrome.

From EffieBlack's journal page:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=journals&uid=200889&page=1

DNC Chair calls on Northam to resign
To those insisting that the Northam mess is part of a Republican plan, has it occurred to you
There's a difference between wearing dark makeup to actually imitate a particular black person and
Question: If instead of blackface and a Klan outfit, a photo had surfaced of Northam and his buddies
I often joke that some people refuse to admit someone's racist unless they're caught in a Klan hood
A few questions for Gov. Northam
Biden calls for Northam to step down
I'm so disappointed, sad and a little angry to see so many people not only defend Northam
Northam probably lied outright to his campaign team
If you have to answer whether you're the one in blackface or the one in KKK regalia, maybe ...
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline zeitgeist

Re: EffieBlack's moment in the limelight--milking it for all it's worth
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 03:58:53 PM »
Yup, Effie been on a roll lately.  Wonder how she feels about this comment by RBG?

"Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of."

- United States Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, quoted in Emily Bazelon, "The Place of Women on the Court"Adobe Acrobat file, The New York Times Magazine, July 7, 2009

:bash:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 07:57:46 PM »
Effie has taken some of the pressure of blacksplaining to the primitives how they should always bow to to their racial expertise away from Lamond, the boy primitive a/k/a MrsCorpio primitive, who had been the official spokesperson for the black community on Skins island. But that’s a good thing since Lamond is but a shell of his former self. Effie is the new idiot. Let them do some of the heavy lifting for a while.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2019, 08:03:27 PM »
Effie has taken some of the pressure of blacksplaining to the primitives how they should always bow to to their racial expertise away from Lamond, the boy primitive a/k/a MrsCorpio primitive, who had been the official spokesperson for the black community on Skins island.

Yeah, Lamond's been pretty boring, and so a change is good.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2019, 11:09:04 PM »
Yup, Effie been on a roll lately.  Wonder how she feels about this comment by RBG?

:bash:

What i find.. well, I can't say funny, I can't say stupid... I'm not sure how to label it really, but its downright pitiful pandering...   is the other white DUmpasses looking to this particular racist as some sort of authority. they are literally cowering at her feet, apologizing for things that didn't even happen, and even going so far as to ask this racist skank for permission to speak about subjects involving race.
It really makes me cringe. I don't know what the hell is wrong with those people, but man...   it's embarrassing just reading it.
these "people" are nothing but a punch line

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2019, 08:52:14 AM »
Effie has taken some of the pressure of blacksplaining to the primitives how they should always bow to to their racial expertise away from Lamond, the boy primitive a/k/a MrsCorpio primitive, who had been the official spokesperson for the black community on Skins island. But that’s a good thing since Lamond is but a shell of his former self. Effie is the new idiot. Let them do some of the heavy lifting for a while.

I thought sheshe2 was the official blacksplainer?  Maybe she just breaks it down so wypipo can understand .
Deplorable since 2016

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2019, 09:57:28 PM »
>Effie has been busier (wide open for similes, and stuff) ...

Very Brave for effie to stick its Neck out into the psychopathic double think of the DUmp. Intelligence has no color
but stupidity has no limits.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2019, 12:08:14 AM »
Who is effie the reincarnation of?

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2019, 08:24:04 AM »
Who is effie the reincarnation of?
Braveneck?
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2019, 09:12:35 PM »
Speaking of the Brave milking, even a hero gets a little on the Neck.  once upon a time, in the great white north...

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2019, 09:37:08 PM »
Effie isn't bravenak. The writing style and persona is all wrong. There's no way bravenak could disguise that attitude of hers.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2019, 10:04:00 PM »
>There's no way bravenak could disguise that attitude of hers.

Very likely true.  Knowing to dye its hair Red adds a few IQ points, yet not enough to subterfuge enough to not suck.