Author Topic: Trump is going to fail badly without a Republican controlled congress.  (Read 606 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211767532

shockey80
Trump is going to fail badly without a Republican controlled congress.

You can already see it and it has only been a month since the Democrats took over the House. This is going to be like witnessing an interstate pile up. The fraud called Trump will be completely exposed.

So, he would succeed wildly if he had a Republican controlled Congress is what I’m reading. Anyone else gave a different take?  If not, this is simply more proof of their desire for this president to fail at all costs. Shockey is admitting Trump’s policies would be successful if not for the obstructionist Democrats.

Just my take, YMMV.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Trump is going to fail badly without a Republican controlled congress.
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 12:03:06 PM »
Nah.  He's got a phone and a pen, so he's good.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 12:19:14 PM »
shockey80
Trump is going to fail badly without a Republican controlled congress.

Well, this is less obviously bong-inspired than usual for shockey80, but R control of the Senate means Trump's judicial nominations will move forward, so he will "succeed" there. As will a lot of policy and "guidance" changes that are constitutionally within the authority of the President. As for the House, if Miss Nancy decides to be Speaker NO!, stonewalling everything, her Speakership might be involuntarily terminated via ballot box in 2020. Because the MSM will not be able to hide what she is doing.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2019, 12:36:57 PM »
Yeah, the voters can't wait till 2020 to vote for dems so they can raise taxes and screw up the health care system worse than they did with obama care. And old hag nasty pelousy wants the " crumbs"  back that President Trump gave Americans with the tax cuts. :loser:

Yup with brain children like AOC and racist muslims in your party we just can't wait for more like them to usher in more unpopular failed policies. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2019, 02:02:03 PM »
President Trump couldn't get most of his policies and proposals through a Republican majority House.  At least more of the R's in the House are more reliably conservative now.  And a further emboldened Senate.

Meanwhile, this past week has been horrific for the Democrat party.  They have embraced the crazy left completely ridiculous ideas.  From NY state & VA abortion policies, to the potential candidates clown car promising free shit to 100% green energy and the planet ending in 11/12 years...it has been nuts.

The actual moderate Dems (including a lot of the fresh-person women) are far more practical and won't follow the AoC "Rebel without a Clue" path.

So you keep up your pipe dreams, Shockey.  We look forward to mocking your posts for almost 6 more years.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender