Author Topic: primitives main concern: Will it hurt the dem party?  (Read 1322 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
primitives main concern: Will it hurt the dem party?
« on: February 02, 2019, 02:27:08 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211764178

Above is just one example of many threads and comments. For all their proclamations about how they are the model beings on the planet, their main focus isn't on the important issues surrounding this VA gov, but rather will it hurt the party.

Liberals are so shallow.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: primitives main concern: Will it hurt the dem party?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2019, 03:31:24 PM »
Biggest hypocrites on the planet. Bar none.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2019, 03:31:32 PM »
Also, when a political party can count on a specific racial demographic to vote for them 90%+ of the time, then it's easy to take advantage of that situation. Even easier to do when that particular demographic fall right in line with what the party has determined. Interesting on this topic to watch the black/POC members on Skins island do exactly as the D party expects.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2019, 05:21:47 PM »
I must say that when governor Ralph "Coonman" Northam said he is staying as governor I was ecstatic.  This is bad news for the demofascists and the leadership knows it.

Trump is going to pound them on this in the SOTU.  Every republican should give all donks a right jolly rogering in the squeak hole over Coonman's racist photos. 
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2019, 06:19:32 PM »
I must say that when governor Ralph "Coonman" Northam said he is staying as governor I was ecstatic.  This is bad news for the demofascists and the leadership knows it.

Trump is going to pound them on this in the SOTU.  Every republican should give all donks a right jolly rogering in the squeak hole over Coonman's racist photos.

Agreed that the abortion bill is far more significant.

But since I heard about the "Coonman" revelation, that strangely will stick to him even more.

And has anyone else had the Soundgarden song "Spoonman" dancing around their brains?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2019, 08:46:28 PM »

Quote from Proud Liberal 80

The Republican Party is full of racists and push racist policies, but every time we call them out on it they will drag out Ralph Northam, just like they still like to drag out Robert Byrd whose (SIC!) been dead for a decade and was in the KKK over 69 years ago.

First reaction: name one racist policy, please!

Second reaction: which party dragged out a c. 40-year old high-school yearbook to try to disqualify a candidate for the Supreme Court?   :-)
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2019, 09:37:02 AM »
"Main" or Sole?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2019, 10:13:48 AM »

Second reaction: which party dragged out a c. 40-year old high-school yearbook to try to disqualify a candidate for the Supreme Court?   :-)

I suspect we will see more of this in the future. Liberals seem to like opening doors (i.e. ending supermajority to approve judges) and then get upset when others go through the same door.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2019, 12:33:19 PM »
You all need to keep him, it will show how forgiving, loving and compassionate your party is.  :-)

Then in 2020 this skid mark in your skivvies will be the center of attention for all the world to see where you really stand. :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2019, 05:24:56 PM »

The Republican Party is full of racists and push racist policies, but every time we call them out on it they will drag out Ralph Northam, just like they still like to drag out Robert Byrd whose (SIC!) been dead for a decade and was in the KKK over 69 years ago.

I suspect we will see more of this in the future. Liberals seem to like opening doors (i.e. ending supermajority to approve judges) and then get upset when others go through the same door.

I want to see it a whole lot more in the future with THE CLINTONS being the ones getting an ironic, hypocritical comeuppance!

Small chance though!

You all need to keep (Northam), it will show how forgiving, loving and compassionate your party is.  :-)

Then in 2020 this skid mark in your skivvies will be the center of attention for all the world to see where you really stand. :lmao:

AMEN!  O-)
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2019, 07:28:24 PM »
It's been a bad week for the left in general: Northam with two epic PR disasters that he'll never live down, Venezuela crumbling, the jobs report, and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting.

Northam's photo revelation ought to be particularly humiliating given that he has a history of accusing opponent of racism.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2019, 08:21:50 PM »
It's been a bad week for the left in general: Northam with two epic PR disasters that he'll never live down, Venezuela crumbling, the jobs report, and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting.

Northam's photo revelation ought to be particularly humiliating given that he has a history of accusing opponent of racism.

Mentioned here or at CU that this has been a horrible week for the left.  From the significant items you mentioned, but also the gravy train clown car of 2020 Presidential candidates promising more free stuff.  As to one up each other.  Yet they think they are winning...   :stoner: :mental:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2019, 08:29:30 PM »
Additionally, the main performers at halftime of the Super Bowl didn't bow to the pressure to not play.  Nor has there any kneeling, or there been anything visible as a protest.  Not that I've followed every second.

And the game kinda sucks for the general non football public.  Won't give away the score just in case.  It is interesting for various reasons.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2019, 08:13:18 AM »
Yep, Kaepernick the Inadequate hardest hit. That said, the "Social Justice" hype was pretty thick. Teach a kid to read, so Math, and work and (s)he'll makes his/her own justice by succeeding. It's not hard. It's just not something you can accomplish by throwing money and hype at it.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 11:01:10 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2019, 08:43:19 AM »
Additionally, the main performers at halftime of the Super Bowl didn't bow to the pressure to not play.  Nor has there any kneeling, or there been anything visible as a protest.  Not that I've followed every second.

And the game kinda sucks for the general non football public.  Won't give away the score just in case.  It is interesting for various reasons.

Dullest game I've watched in a LOOOONG time.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7