Author Topic: Announcing Speed DUFUing of the DUmmies to Drastically Cut Video Time  (Read 657 times)

Offline pjcomix

Okay, I'm learning my lessons about the best way to present the new Video DUmmie FUnnies, namely that short is sweet. Therefore I have developed a way to drastically CUT the time needed to DUFU the DUmmies by at least half and perhaps down to a third of what it took before.

I now realize that people don't have all that much time to watch loooooong videos. Therefore I shall strive to keep the length of future video DUFUs down in the range of 5 to 10 minutes via the methods I have developed. Also the long pauses will be eliminated. These new shorter but sweeter DUmmie FUnnies DUFUs should commence by no later than early next week.

I do have a SHORT 3 minute video I that I uploaded today but it is not DUFUing the DUmmies.  This one is about if Senator Corey "Spartacus" Booker gets upstaged by shouts of "I AM SPARTACUS" from the crowd when his campaign kicks off. Notice I am using editing which I will also apply to the regular DUFUs to keep the watch time much shorter. Every day with the new Video DUmmie FUnnies I seem to learn new tricks whether it is how to make better graphics...or editing to make SHORTER videos.

Every Day In Every Little Way I'm..... Well, you know the rest.

https://youtu.be/BBIIs3oaYxw

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
Re: Announcing Speed DUFUing of the DUmmies to Drastically Cut Video Time
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 04:43:43 PM »
Reading was better.
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 09:01:10 AM »
But with video the DUmmie FUnnies can reach a much VASTER audience. Anyway, check out the new SPEED DUFU videos coming next week (or earlier?). Eliminated will be my annoying pauses while I search for the next DUmmie comment. Also DUmmie voices will be used to read their own comments.  Eliminated will be the marginal DUmmie comments so ONLY the nuggets are presented.

Down the road I can see the use of Green Screen to enhance the DUFU effect. Oh, when I hit the MAGIC 1000 subscribers (hint, hint) YouTube will allow me to LIVESTREAM the DUmmies. Since I am based in notorious Broward County, home of many events involving DUmmie antics (Roger Stone courthouse appearance, election shennanigans, and possible 2020 Dem convention in Miami Beach), I would have some great opportunities to present them to you LIVE.

So SUBSCRIBE to get the DUmmie FUnnies closer to LIVESTREAM capability!

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 10:20:40 AM »
These things always take time to build up. They seem clunky too, just have to break into a stride.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2019, 12:30:13 PM »
These things always take time to build up. They seem clunky too, just have to break into a stride.

My editing skills are improving although I still have a lot of room for growth. BTW, I did a lot of editing to produce the latest Video DUmmie FUnnies.... Drama Queen Showdown: Cory Booker vs Kirsten Gillibrand

https://youtu.be/Ad8Z4SgLUe4