Author Topic: DUmmies Absurdly AVOID Kamala Harris' Elephant in the Room  (Read 772 times)

Offline pjcomix

DUmmies Absurdly AVOID Kamala Harris' Elephant in the Room
« on: January 29, 2019, 12:55:41 PM »
It's the political sugar daddy that dares not speak his name in DUmmieland. Yes, the DUmmies are enraged about something that folks are noticing about how she rose up in the political ranks. However, they laughably refuse to get into any specifics about the allegations to the point of avoiding any mention of the taboo name.

https://youtu.be/17Qxh5Xvo58

p.s. The DUmmie FUnnies YouTube channel is just 882 Subscribers away from LIVESTREAMING the DUmmies. According to YouTube rules I need that many more subscribers to reach the MAGIC 1000 subscribers in order to LIVESTREAM which I would like to do since I am in notorious Broward County, home to many bizarre events chock full of DUmmies.

An example was the recent arrest of Roger Stone. I really wanted to go to he Federal Courthouse in Ft. Lauderdale to livestream up close the reaction of the liberals when Stone exited the building. Unfortunately the lack of my current ability to livestream due to that subscriber rule prevented me from doing so.

Therefore please subscribe to my DUmmie FUnnies YouTube channel so I will have that ability to entertain you LIVE with DUmmie antics.

Offline jukin

Re: DUmmies Absurdly AVOID Kamala Harris' Elephant in the Room
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 12:59:19 PM »
Willy Brown is above average, or so I hear, but in no way does he pack an elephant's trunk.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 01:19:25 PM »
I now associate her with another African mammal

Deplorable since 2016

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2019, 02:14:48 PM »
Willy Brown is above average, or so I hear, but in no way does he pack an elephant's trunk.

Like this?
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2019, 02:26:31 PM »
Well, Kammy would not be the first female DUpipo voted for to become President whose ticket to political prominence was her relationship with a serial philanderer.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2019, 02:58:34 PM »
By golly, say what you will about her, but nobody ever accused HILLARY of screwing her way to the top!

:rofl:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2019, 12:00:24 PM »
By golly, say what you will about her, but nobody ever accused HILLARY of screwing her way to the top!

:rofl:

:runaway: :puke: :runaway: :puke:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.