Author Topic: Trump calls Petty Nancy's cards - Send letter of intent to do speech  (Read 850 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Thats the gauntlet. Pelosi looks like the damned fool she is now, and no move she could possibly make will make her look like anything but a tantrum-throwing, spoiled communist brat.

Trump ignores Pelosi threat, says he's showing up Jan. 29 to deliver State of the Union address
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-ignores-pelosi-threat-says-hes-showing-up-jan-29-to-deliver-state-of-the-union-address

President Trump on Wednesday ignored Speaker Nancy Pelosi's threat to postpone his scheduled State of the Union address next week and said he's showing up anyway.

Pelosi, D-Calif, told Trump last week that security for Trump and lawmakers is questionable because of the ongoing government shutdown. But Trump dismissed that concern in a letter to the speaker Wednesday and said he'd be arriving to deliver his speech in the House chamber as scheduled on Tuesday, Jan. 29.

“[T]here are no security concerns regarding the State of the Union address,” Trump told Pelosi in a letter. “Therefore, I will be honoring your invitation and fulfilling my constitutional duty, to deliver important information to the people and Congress of the United States of America regarding the State of Our Union.”

"I look forward to seeing you on the evening of January 29th in the Chamber of the House of Representatives," he added. "It would be so very sad for our country if the State of the Union were not delivered on time, on schedule, and very importantly, on location!”