Author Topic: PJ Celebrates One Week Anniversary of DUmmie FUnnies Channel  (Read 687 times)

Offline pjcomix

PJ Celebrates One Week Anniversary of DUmmie FUnnies Channel
« on: January 22, 2019, 01:52:29 PM »
WOO! HOO!

Let the anniversary celebrations begin! Yes, it is now one full week since the DUmmie FUnnies channel was born on YouTube. As a result, today I will be attending a round of one week anniversary parties, banquets, and receptions. The highlight will be tonight when I award celebrity guest, former Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel, with the Former Broward County Sheriff of the Year Award.

If you are unable to attend the DUmmie FUnnies One Year Anniversary celebrations, you can help out by SUBSCRIBING to this channel. Let's get the DUmmie FUnnies channel to the MAGIC 100 subscriptions.

https://youtu.be/ALYE9foKG1o

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: PJ Celebrates One Week Anniversary of DUmmie FUnnies Channel
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 11:26:57 AM »
Done!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 11:40:59 AM »
Done!

Thanx. Now only a Baker's Dozen away from the MAGIC 100 subscribers when the YouTube gods of Algorithm take the DUmmie FUnnies into orbit.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2019, 02:29:31 PM »
One less than a bakers dozen. Good luck sir.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)