Author Topic: Video DUmmie FUnnies: Freudenschade, Baby! BuzzFeed's Fitzmas II Fizzles  (Read 597 times)

Offline pjcomix

Once again, the DUmmies (and much of the mainstream media) were in a state of Freudenschade victory celebrations over the BuzzFeed article that was sure to bring down the Big Bad Orange Man. The problem was that the entire credibility of that BuzzFeed story depended upon one Jason Leopold...And we knew how that would go. The same way Fitzmas I went when Leopold guaranteed that Karl Rove would be indicted on May 12, 2006.

In this video we can see the DUmmie Freudenschade celebrations yesterday as well as the exact moment when they stopped at 6:09 P.M.. Nothing else was posted on that thread until 6 hours later and it turned out to be an hilarious postscript to their Freudenschade.

The second DUmmie thread analyzed reveals how bummed out they became after the Robert Mueller team declared the BuzzFeed story to be "inaccurate." The anger sure set in and it was HILARIOUS!!!

https://youtu.be/c55uu5C6E0Q

Offline Delmar

Re: Video DUmmie FUnnies: Freudenschade, Baby! BuzzFeed's Fitzmas II Fizzles
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2019, 01:51:32 PM »
Thanks for the dramatic reenactment of the DUmmies emotional rollercoaster ride.  It moved me like a Ken Burns documentary.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden