Author Topic: Bouncy Balls and CheeseBurgers...  (Read 764 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Bouncy Balls and CheeseBurgers...
« on: January 15, 2019, 08:49:43 PM »
Star Member The Velveteen Ocelot (67,809 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211674811

Waiting in line at the local sandwich shop I was eavesdropping on a couple of old white guys

... and they were talking and laughing about how "disgusting" Trump's hamburger meal for the football players was, and how impressed they were with Julian Castro. So maybe there's hope...

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Star Member CatMor (2,523 posts)

2. Wow ... That is encouraging.

no,... it's not.

RAB910 (100 posts)

4. While all Trump supporters are white

while the vast majority are men

while the majority of them are old

Not all old white guys are Trump supporters

:whatever:

Star Member The Velveteen Ocelot (67,809 posts)

7. As I said above, all the old white guys I know hate Trump, but the *stereotypical* Trump voter

is the old white guy. So I'm always glad to encounter Trump-hating old white guys.

Star Member wasupaloopa (2,497 posts)

12. Yes many of us old white guys are not as stupid or right wing as the ageists on DU assumes we are.

72 year old white guy here. Still doing what we did in the 60's.

Nope- you are an old white guy and thus the enemy...

Honeycombe8 (32,546 posts)

59. So, is Castro their mayor? Why Castro?

Is there some reason he's big in that area? Just curious.

:lmao:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Bouncy Balls and CheeseBurgers...
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2019, 09:08:20 PM »
This hamburger thing really has their panties in a wad.  :rotf:

There was an issue, he solved the issue. They’re KIDS!  I’ll bet they liked that better than some fancy dinner.

There’s another thread over there where someone is punking them about what the Clemson quarterback supposedly said that is super funny. It’s just hard to bring over on a phone.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 08:02:24 AM »
I'm sure that if I wandered into a sandwich shop in SF I might find a couple of 50- or 60-something guys haranguing about how much they hate Donald Trump. Whether or not they'd be fully clothed is a question that would suffice to keep me from trying the experiment. But big whoop. I could also probably wander into an M or In-N-Out and be equally likely to overhear a group of people casually saying they think Trump is doing well so far.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 12:37:59 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catsmtrods

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 11:39:49 AM »
Meanwhile there are tons of college athletes who visited the White House in the past that are tweeting they never got any food!
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2019, 04:27:24 PM »
I was in a McDonalds and heard a couple of black men talking about how Trump is a bad ass. He screws super models, messes with democrats, and he wins. 
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2019, 08:34:04 PM »
>Star Member The Velveteen Ocelot:  how "disgusting" Trump's hamburger meal for the football players was...

First, "Like other cats, ocelots are adapted for eating meat."  Others play the BoneAphone or MaleOrgan.  Is that you Bobby?

To be as ignorant as you would require never being born.

Offline Karin

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2019, 07:55:37 PM »
Look at this stunning political analysis:

Response to The Velveteen Ocelot (Reply #6)Tue Jan 15, 2019, 03:54 PM
Star Member wryter2000 (36,569 posts)

26. I'm an old white woman, too

And, unfortunately, more than 50% of white women (of all ages) voted for the creep.

The reply:

Response to The Velveteen Ocelot (Reply #27)Wed Jan 16, 2019, 11:23 AM
flibbitygiblets (3,356 posts)

81. Kind of a collective female Stockholm syndrome

They've been oppressed so long that freedom looks scary and unfamiliar. So they do the "safe^ thing and defer to the men.

That's so insulting, I think I'll share with SM what dems think of women. 

At any rate, the whole thread dissolved into very defensive posturing about being "old."  Completely derailed.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2019, 02:11:08 PM »
Look at this stunning political analysis:

The reply:

That's so insulting, I think I'll share with SM what dems think of women. 

At any rate, the whole thread dissolved into very defensive posturing about being "old."  Completely derailed.

But it is always the fall-back of Progs/Dems
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.