Author Topic: 5 shot and 3 killed after homeowner opens fire on suspects in east Houston  (Read 1213 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
5 shot and 3 killed after homeowner opens fire on suspects in east Houston
https://abc13.com/5-shot-and-3-dead-after-home-invasion-in-east-houston/5097015/

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- Authorities are investigating after dozens of shots were fired in east Houston.

According to a detective, the incident began as a home invasion at the 7000 block of Sherman.

Authorities say the homeowner defended himself when the suspects entered the home. Following the shooting, the suspects fled from the scene.

Moral of the story, do not break into people's houses.

Three less criminals off the street.

If you play with fire, you get burned. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 10:32:24 AM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

Wow! That home owner has some awesome gun control! Is he a vet or gun-self-defense instructor?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Good for the homeowner, but damn, at least 5 people doing a home invasion?!  Wonder if there’s a backstory to this we’re going to hear about?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Old n Grumpy

Now that is what I call good gun control!! :-)

The jackasses must have forgotten they weren't in a liberal bastion where you can't defend yourself.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Good for the homeowner, but damn, at least 5 people doing a home invasion?!  Wonder if there’s a backstory to this we’re going to hear about?

KC

Could well be, but the damn' Hispanic and some other gangs have kind of an MO of barging in with a big number, it confuses the occupants and gets them all under control of the raiders faster so nobody gets a chance to call for help.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Could well be, but the damn' Hispanic and some other gangs have kind of an MO of barging in with a big number, it confuses the occupants and gets them all under control of the raiders faster so nobody gets a chance to call for help.

If that’s what this is, this homeowner is an extreme badass!!  Actually, extreme badass either way. I love these stories.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline tikibarted

• Probationary (Probie)
…Ammo for the next time Bella Pelosi asks the question...

"But why does an honest gun owner need more than 5 rounds..."