Author Topic: Witness: Davis police officer was ambushed by bystander who then targeted ...  (Read 911 times)

Offline mrclose

Witness: Davis police officer was ambushed by bystander who then targeted ‘random people’

Yes, an Illegal!

The shooting death of Davis Police Officer Natalie Corona Thursday night began with a routine collision that spiraled out of control when a bystander suddenly opened fire on Corona at close range, according to one of the drivers in the crash.

Christian Pascual, a 25-year-old UC Davis graduate, was driving a 1996 Infiniti on Fifth Street just before 7 p.m. when another vehicle hit his car and sent Pascual out of control and crashing into a third vehicle, he told the Sacramento Bee Friday morning.

Pascual got out of his vehicle to exchange information with the other drivers as Corona arrived and began talking to the drivers.

“I gave her my license and she was just about to give it to me,” Pascual said. “That’s when I heard the shots.”

https://www.modbee.com/news/state/california/article224290565.html

Suspect in Newman officer's slaying was wanted man for nearly 4 years
(Illegal Alien)

https://www.ksbw.com/article/suspect-in-newman-officers-slaying-was-wanted-man-for-nearly-4-years/25858254

Officer Natalie Corona
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline mrclose

OOPS!
I put the "Yes, an Illegal!" in the wrong place.

I didn't want to create two separate posts for the police killings so I put them both in the same message.
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Their harrowing tales came as authorities continued to investigate why the gunman opened fire. The identity of the suspect, who officers say shot himself to death inside a nearby home after being surrounded by police, was not released by mid-morning Friday, although authorities know who the man was.

Re: the Davis LEO's situation. Why would the cops not release the perp's name if he offed himself? Some reason like notifying next of kin?
Or covering up the "illegal" part of the equation?

I'm saddened by the officer's death. No cop should die at the hand of a thug. I'm grateful that the thug offed himself.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.