Author Topic: I’m back...sometimes  (Read 11258 times)

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
I’m back...sometimes
« on: January 11, 2019, 10:41:59 AM »
A lot of you don’t know me but I used to post here daily. My life is crazy busy right now because I still have my farm & I’m also homeschooling my 15 year old granddaughter. But I’m not on Facebook anymore, haven’t been for a while...what an effing cesspool...(can I still use real cuss words here)? I might read more than I contribute but I’ve missed this place. And franksolich, who I’ve had a crush on forever!
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: I’m back...sometimes
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 10:43:25 AM »
It's really nice to see you again, Delilah!
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 01:24:45 PM »
Welcome home!  You’ve been missed.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 01:47:43 PM »
A lot of you don’t know me but I used to post here daily. My life is crazy busy right now because I still have my farm & I’m also homeschooling my 15 year old granddaughter. But I’m not on Facebook anymore, haven’t been for a while...what an effing cesspool...(can I still use real cuss words here)? I might read more than I contribute but I’ve missed this place. And franksolich, who I’ve had a crush on forever!

We all crush on frank -- it is understandable :)  Re-hi!

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Online FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 04:06:45 PM »
Glad you made it back and I agree with you about Facebook. I can't remember the last time I posted something there.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2019, 05:12:27 AM »
Welcome back! Good to see a familiar, uh, User Name?  :-)

Yeah, FB can be a shitty backwater, but I just don't engage the idiots any more. Posting there has gone down exponentially as a result. Go figger.

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2019, 06:05:28 AM »
Welcome back! Good to see a familiar, uh, User Name?  :-)

Yeah, FB can be a shitty backwater, but I just don't engage the idiots any more. Posting there has gone down exponentially as a result. Go figger.

I think it’s been over 2 years for me. I do love Twitter. And Pinterest. Well, Pinterest for the shoes, purses & nail polish ideas.
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2019, 06:07:05 AM »
We all crush on frank -- it is understandable :)  Re-hi!

It’s cuz he’s so dreamy!
Mick Foley

Hedy Lamarr

Morticia Addams

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2019, 09:11:55 AM »
Welcome back!  We were likely friends on Facebook, but I don't go there often or keep track of who is there or left.  Use the site to promo my side business, post pithy non political comments, and wish long time friends happy birthday.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2019, 09:41:30 PM »
Who?

:-)
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2019, 04:58:20 AM »
 :yahoo:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2019, 07:27:49 AM »
... My life is crazy busy right now because I still have my farm & I’m also homeschooling my 15 year old granddaughter. ...

We've probably interacted some, but homeschooling your granddaughter ...  :clap:  :thumbs:  :bow2:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.