Author Topic: trump haz no clazz...  (Read 957 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
trump haz no clazz...
« on: January 09, 2019, 07:57:00 PM »
demtenjeep (25,187 posts)

trump has no class. He calls them Chuck and Nancy. He should be saying Madame Speaker and Senate Minority Leader

Have you heard of any other president calling Congress members by their name?

Even other congress members say The gentleman or gentlewoman of Iowa or where ever

dotard has no couth

talk about the pot calling the kettle a cooking instrument of colour!

denverbill (11,353 posts)

1. It's not class he lacks. It's brains.

He a grade-A moron. He doesn't know the rules and he is too dumb to learn them. That's why Republican voters love him. He talks like they do when they are posting their comments on news websites.

and yet... he plays the [D]s like a pro...

Star Member malaise (183,479 posts)

2. I've seen hacks in the media do it as well

They say President 'Con' but Pelosi and Schumer.
They must be called out.
He does it to patronize them - only he is important. Fool doesn't know how much power Speaker Pelosi wields at this moment but he will learn

:lmao:

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Re: trump haz no clazz...
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 12:09:32 AM »
Star Member malaise (183,479 posts)

2. I've seen hacks in the media do it as well

They say President 'Con' but Pelosi and Schumer.
They must be called out.
He does it to patronize them - only he is important. Fool doesn't know how much power Speaker Pelosi wields at this moment but he will learn

You know, it just astounds me that after 2 years of us OPENLY telling them that this is exactly why Trump got elected, they still just keep on behaving like this. They aren't even smart enough to realize that they are letting it slip. Just look at this DUmpass... just itching to find a way to abuse the authority and flex, oppress, and destroy.
The most curious thing about it is, I've only seen TWO valid criticisms of Trump and things he has done in office... Approving the omnibus last time, and then the bump-stock ban. Everything else is about his hair or his orange. These children really are pitiful. EVEY single thing they claim to hate Trump for is exactly what they do themselves.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 05:21:13 AM »
I think Pamela's about the last person who can gripe about people with no class.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 09:01:12 AM »
So, how many of these DU-twits and T#$ts were cheering and defending Rep Tlaib for calling Trump an @#$%^@#$%^er? And/or cheered/defended D/Lib/Prog leaders equating Trump to Hitler?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 09:08:27 AM »
So, how many of these DU-twits and T#$ts were cheering and defending Rep Tlaib for calling Trump an @#$%^@#$%^er? And/or cheered/defended D/Lib/Prog leaders equating Trump to Hitler?
While I trust your question is rhetorical, the answer, of course, is

Allah Dem!!!

Pun intended.

Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2019, 09:18:37 AM »
While I trust your question is rhetorical, the answer, of course, is

Allah Dem!!!

Pun intended.

^5 for the  :lmao:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2019, 10:46:45 AM »
Whining poopy pants.

Although I do have a somewhat similar pet peeve.  On CBS golf broadcasts, Jim Nantz always calls his color analyst "Sir" Nick Faldo.  Jim, we don't live in Great Britain and don't give a damn in America that he was knighted.

End of tiny pet peeve.   :-)
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender