Author Topic: Pamela's projecting  (Read 1289 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Pamela's projecting
« on: January 03, 2019, 08:05:44 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211621526

Oh my.

demtenjeep (25,166 posts)     Thu Jan 3, 2019, 08:17 PM

Did you know during shutdown there will be no IRS refunds. How many dotard voters depend on that ch

to pay off their Christmas buying or to catch up on rent or to buy a newer vehicle or groceries or on and on and on

We were hoping to get a down payment on a new vehicle....but we can wait...

how many can't wait?

Hope you are happy dotards

<<<happy.

KT2000 (16,467 posts)    Thu Jan 3, 2019, 08:20 PM

3. many will owe

instead of getting checks. They reduced withholding. In this case the shutdown works for trump.

demtenjeep (25,166 posts)     Thu Jan 3, 2019, 08:26 PM

4. they won't know until they go to H&R block

with dreams of their 4-5 grand in their head.

My youngest sister always got more than 4 grand and my hubby and I with our young 3 never got that much. Hell we don't get that much now.

I have always contended that she and her hubby gamed the system while we played by the rules.

Ilsa (50,545 posts)      Thu Jan 3, 2019, 08:32 PM

8. I don't think we received all of our documents for filing

until early February in 2018. I hope the shutdown is over before then.

tavernier (6,019 posts)    Thu Jan 3, 2019, 08:44 PM

9. I think that is when the screaming will start.

They don’t really care if the other guy doesn’t get his money, but this when it gets personal.

My SIL said that none of this affects his life so he really doesn’t care, but I know he counts on that money,being a farmer.

Since when is one's SIL (sister-in-law) a "he"?

Oooops, I forgot; this is Skins's island.

Toilet paper at $4 per four-roll package (only the best will do) x 365 days of the year = Pamela's anticipated tax refund.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: Pamela's projecting
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 10:17:13 PM »
Well, Tavernier's SIL could also be 'Son-in-Law,' it was PoopyPants Pam who was talking about a sib....whom apparently just had more withheld than Pam, and the poor addled old thing thinks the refund is some sort of government largess rather than one's own overpaid money coming home, where it celongs.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 12:14:51 AM »
Oh my.  Pamela's been out crusing again.

comment 3916:
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=81827.3900

Also, it's nice to see that hypertensive ol' Bob, the TheMastersNemesis primitive, is still alive and kicking and apparently none the worse for the wear since being kicked off Skins's island.

apres moi, le deluge

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 08:19:51 AM »
Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but how many people are waiting on a refund the first week in January?

Most forms needed to show income aren't even available yet. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2019, 08:40:15 AM »
Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but how many people are waiting on a refund the first week in January?

Remember, it's Pamela.

She just wants to gripe.....about something, anything.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2019, 08:41:38 AM »
Remember, it's Pamela.

She just wants to gripe.....about something, anything.

Did the entitlement checks not go out this week or something?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2019, 08:51:30 AM »

Bingo! Poopy Pamela's gotcha is anachronous. I can understand many DUpipo not knowing this, :-) , but employers' deadline for mailing W2s is the end of January, nearly four weeks from now. And for those with complex employment terms, they may receive an amended W2 subsequent to that. I would guess that hardly anyone would be able to mail in the 1040s before February 1st.

And Nancy Pelosi could end the "shut down" tomorrow by doing what is right for the US, funding the border wall.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2019, 09:22:04 AM »
Did the entitlement checks not go out this week or something?

demtenjeep (25,166 posts)     Thu Jan 3, 2019, 08:26 PM

4. they won't know until they go to H&R block

with dreams of their 4-5 grand in their head.

My youngest sister always got more than 4 grand and my hubby and I with our young 3 never got that much. Hell we don't get that much now.

I have always contended that she and her hubby gamed the system while we played by the rules.

You know, given how Pamela is, and considering she's still a teacher earning circa $50,000 a year down in Wichita, I suspect we all can figure out who's "gaming the system."
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2019, 09:30:03 AM »
I am not convinced there will be no returns. 0bama forced the issue to make a previous shutdown hurt.
I am expecting two things will happen.
1) returns go out per normal.
2) People will be amazed at how much they get. Trump wins again.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2019, 10:10:19 AM »
Anyone stupid enough to let the US Government their own money t hold and then return to them, interest-free, is too stupid to deserve one.

An Income tax Refund isn't a windfall.  It is the government using your money, tax free, and then returning it to you.  If you need that, then send ME your extra money and I 100% promise I will send it back to you by May of the next year (or thereabouts).
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2019, 10:18:29 AM »

She wasn't gaming the system.  The system was gaming her by taking more than she needed to pay and using her money interest free for the year.  If you are dead set on getting a huge refund each year, have your employer increase your withholdings and then sit back and reap your "big win" the following year when you file your return.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2019, 10:20:23 AM »
Refunds?  Already?  I'm going to owe $$$ as usual, although not a lot.  Won't pay it until a few days before necessary in April.  Lots of folks do the same.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2019, 10:50:39 AM »
Projectile Pooping
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2019, 04:14:27 PM »
demtenjeep (25,166 posts)     Thu Jan 3, 2019, 08:17 PM

Did you know during shutdown there will be no IRS refunds. How many dotard voters depend on that ch

to pay off their Christmas buying or to catch up on rent or to buy a newer vehicle or groceries or on and on and on

We were hoping to get a down payment on a new vehicle....but we can wait...

how many can't wait?

Hope you are happy dotards

You guys have to remember who you're dealing with. Pam loves to brag. The whole point of the post was to let the other Dummies know that she's getting a new car BUT she is so affluent that she doesn't have to get it right now.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2019, 05:48:27 PM »
How about the dems pass a bill for fiscal responsibility where there are no refunds until the budget is balanced. That'll show trump.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Karin

« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2019, 08:20:39 PM »
Most of the run of the mill tax returns is done by computer.  Do they envision a bunch of green eye shade government employees scrutinizing their pathetic documents? 

Offline jukin

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2019, 03:42:59 PM »
NEWS FLASH for DUchebags.

If you are getting a refund you ain't doing it right you stupid assholes.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.