Author Topic: rational primitives still want Hilda  (Read 893 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
rational primitives still want Hilda
« on: January 01, 2019, 10:03:08 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211612006

Oh my.

They haven't all lost it.

triron (9,954 posts)     Tue Jan 1, 2019, 05:40 PM

HRC is by far the most qualified candidate for POTUS. wtf is wrong with people?

Croney (1,377 posts)      Tue Jan 1, 2019, 05:46 PM

1. A do-over! And get it right this time.

FirstLight (9,704 posts)      Tue Jan 1, 2019, 05:53 PM

3. ...

wait...for 2020?

nope, sorry I'm burned out on her, we need some fresh meat!

MrsCoffee (2,209 posts)      Tue Jan 1, 2019, 05:53 PM

4. Burned out on her?!?

Yeah, it just sucks to have to listen to intelligent people who know what the **** they are talking about all the time.

lunamagica (9,026 posts)      Tue Jan 1, 2019, 06:21 PM

13. She won. She needs to be president. That'd be justice

Crutchez_CuiBono (6,267 posts)      Tue Jan 1, 2019, 09:50 PM

54. Seems like a no brainer. She won. Dems don't even talk about making it

right with her. In my HO I think she deserves to be seated as The first woman president of the USA. To somehow dismiss her does us all a huge disservice if we claim to be the party of justice and equity for all. HRC deserves to sit as the President. Not sure how, I just think it's right, and nationally cathartic. JMO.

karynnj (56,943 posts)      Tue Jan 1, 2019, 06:57 PM

17. Joe Biden and John Kerry are both at least as qualified

Biden has 8 years as VP and over 30 years in the Senate. Kerry has the same 4 years as Secretary of State, with more accomplishments as such and was in the Senate for 28 years. I would easily pick Kerry as the most accomplished because he is responsible for the two biggest foreign policy accomplishments of Obama's years that both would not have happened without him.

Of these, Clinton has most clearly said she is not running -- though Kerry has pointed out he is not doing the things you do if you are thinking of running. Biden may well run and is currently the frontrunner.

All three are older candidates. Each has their own pluses and liabilities. In my estimation, if you look at pluses minus liabilities, Kerry easily wins - if only because he has far fewer liabilities. I think he has the most accomplishments as well. One area where Biden might be best is getting votes at this point in time as many are looking for someone with his background.

All this said. To become President you have to get elected and Hillary was given huge support by parts of the media and party twice.

StevieM (8,233 posts)      Tue Jan 1, 2019, 07:41 PM

26. I don't remember HRC getting any support from the media, in either 2008 or 2016.

I remember the exact opposite.

^^^ :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

<<<suspects Skins is going to use Skins' island--and lots and lots of sockpuppets--as a means of measuring support, or non-support, for Hilda for 2020.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: rational primitives still want Hilda
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 06:03:47 AM »
DUmbasses stop emotionally maturing at 8 years old,it is all feelings for them.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2019, 07:50:10 AM »
Bringing over my CU posts ...

Hillary was the worst possible candidate: massively corrupt; horribly inept; arrogant; stupid; entitled.

If you don't worry about Trump not having a government official's title, he has more experience in dealing with foreign and domestic government people than Hillary does. And got better results.

Croney (1,377 posts)      Tue Jan 1, 2019, 05:46 PM

1. A do-over! And get it right this time.

Unless this is saying that the Ds should nominate her in 2020, there is no provision in the US Constitution for Waaaaaa!-I-lost!-I-want-a-do-over! The writers of the USC were adults and and expected US voters to be adults as well.

lunamagica (9,026 posts)      Tue Jan 1, 2019, 06:21 PM

13. She won. She needs to be president. That'd be justice

:tongue:  :banghead: Hillary LOST. :banghead: The one election that elects Presidents. :banghead: The Electoral College. :banghead: Don't like it, amend the Constitution. :banghead:  :tongue:

I've said this many times, but in case a DUpipo onlurker chances to see this, the writers of the US Constitution created the Electoral College to make it difficult for a few populous states to elect a President who would  oppress and exploit the many less populous states to benefit the few populous states. They foresaw what DUpipo want to do!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2019, 08:31:11 AM »
karynnj (56,943 posts)      Tue Jan 1, 2019, 06:57 PM

17. Joe Biden and John Kerry are both at least as qualified

Biden has 8 years as VP and over 30 years in the Senate. Kerry has the same 4 years as Secretary of State, with more accomplishments as such and was in the Senate for 28 years. I would easily pick Kerry as the most accomplished because he is responsible for the two biggest foreign policy accomplishments of Obama's years that both would not have happened without him.
I assume one, in their opinion, would be the pallets of cash sent to Iran for non-enforceable promises about nuclear power/weapons. What was the other supposed accomplishment? Not the James Taylor set to show France we stood with them after the Charlie Hebdo attack I hope.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2019, 10:08:33 AM »
I'm going to get another "Run, Hillary, Run" bumper sticker.

And place it on my front bumper.

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2019, 12:12:58 PM »

:banghead: Hillary LOST. :banghead: The one election that elects Presidents. :banghead: The Electoral College. :banghead: Don't like it, amend the Constitution. :banghead:  :tongue:

I've said this many times, but in case a DUpipo onlurker chances to see this, the writers of the US Constitution created the Electoral College to make it difficult for a few populous states to elect a President who would  oppress and exploit the many less populous states to benefit the few populous states. They foresaw what DUpipo want to do!

Hillary Clinton may have won the popular vote?? (Questionable with all the illegal votes cast) but Pres. Trump covered it best in a tweet after the 2016 election where he stated he wasn't trying to win the popular vote.  He was smart enough to know the rules.  If he wanted to win the national popular vote he said he might have campaigned in NY and CA a little more.  Note to Hillary.  Perhaps a stop in WI and MI would've been an idea.

Re: the Electoral College.  I've used this expression before and I'll use it again.  Our forefathers were light years ahead of the thinking of the average millenial.  The three divisions of government, the electoral college, the way they populated the House of Representatives vs the Senate.  If the Supreme Court would stick to ruling on the Constitution instead of writing laws, the plan would be perfect.  I recently read a post on Facebook, that showed how young some of our forefathers were when they put this all together.  These guys formed a nation that the entire world would have to respect whether they liked it or not.  Today's 21 year olds need hot chocolate and crayons when they're candidate doesn't win.