Author Topic: The Mueller report may describe what happened this way.  (Read 1083 times)

Offline CC27

The Mueller report may describe what happened this way.
« on: January 03, 2019, 09:55:00 AM »
Thu Jan 3, 2019, 10:38 AM
shockey80 (1,523 posts)

A hostile foreign attack and attempted takeover of our election process and the United States Government. An attack coordinated with Trump, the Trump campaign and others. The attack was followed up by a attempted major cover up at the highest levels of our government.

The debate on impeachment will be over.

I have said this from the beginning , Mueller is going to shock the American people. One could argue this attack was just as serious as the attack on Pearl Harbor. We saw the damage right away with Pearl Harbor. We can't see the damage from this attack yet. Mueller will show us the damage. Mueller is going to show us things that will scare the hell out of us. When the Mueller report comes out America is going to change. The conversation is going to change. Laws are going to change. Our lives may change.

Mueller may describe this as an act of war. Putin crossed a line he may regret in the future. We may do more then just put sanctions in place.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100211618510

Wish in one hand and shit in the other.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: The Mueller report may describe what happened this way.
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 10:35:53 AM »
And it all happened under Obama's watch.  He kind of left that part out, did he not?  Even Obama came out and said there was some Russian interference, but there was nothing to worry about ... Hmmmm 

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 10:53:34 AM »
Yet nothing in their fantasy explanation can account for the fact that the modern day Dem party's/liberals objective is now, and always has been, much more in line with that of the USSR (which Putin would like to reinstate). Conservatives have never wanted anything close to a Soviet style country. Liberals have and do.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2019, 11:02:02 AM »
A hostile foreign attack and attempted takeover of our election process and the United States Government.

this coming from the crowd who is pushing to give illegal aliens voting rights...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2019, 11:12:24 AM »
Thu Jan 3, 2019, 10:38 AM
shockey80 (1,523 posts)

A hostile foreign attack and attempted takeover of our election process and the United States Government.

Yet another thread that should be in a Ridiculous Alternate Futures forum.

Here are my guesses concerning Mueller's future:

* Plus or minus a thin smokescreen of bluster, Trump and his campaign are cleared of wrongdoing;

* Or Mueller goes full stupid and Trump grinds Mueller into assburger in court.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 12:57:54 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2019, 11:36:29 AM »
Wish in one hand and shit in the other.

He has his penis in one hand and his ass in the other.

mullers rerport will be he spent 2 years and millions of dollars to manufacture some crimes that were irrelevent to the purpose of the whole witch hunt. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2019, 12:55:49 PM »
There's literally NO information about them "Taking over the election," at the most it's throwing a sliver of a percent of even the third-party Communist candidate's budget into fake news sites to confuse shit, and supposedly delivered up some true stuff on one campaign to the other.  Everything beyond that is fan fiction. 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2019, 01:59:13 PM »
And it all happened under Obama's watch.  He kind of left that part out, did he not?  Even Obama came out and said there was some Russian interference, but there was nothing to worry about ... Hmmmm 

KC

Russia was just another JV team.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2019, 04:08:07 PM »
That DUmmie really needs to put that imagination to work writing Bouncy Tales.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2019, 04:19:20 PM »
Where do they come up with this retarded idiocy?

If Mueller had all that why the **** is he sitting on it?
So he can indict another dozen pissant Russian troll farm workers that he can`t and won`t actually prosecute?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2019, 05:29:41 PM »
I have said this from the beginning , Mueller is going to shock the American people.

:rotf:  :stoner: The Messianic Complex in this one is strong. :stoner:  :rotf: I look for Mueller to disappoint and PO DUpipo, to the point where Skinner should alert suicide watch people in relevant communities. :rotf:  :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.