Author Topic: Trump Calls Out CNN For Accusing US Troops Of Misconduct  (Read 854 times)

Offline mrclose

Trump Calls Out CNN For Accusing US Troops Of Misconduct
« on: December 27, 2018, 08:29:57 PM »

Of course ... This was after they accused Trump of being the first President to not visit the troops at Christmas!

CNN published a story Wednesday accusing the troops of breaking military protocol by engaging in “partisan political activities.”

Trump called out CNN for their reporting in a Thursday tweet, writing, “CNN & others within the Fake News Universe were going wild about my signing MAGA hats for our military in Iraq and Germany.”

“If these brave young people ask me to sign their hat, I will sign,” the president continued. “Can you imagine my saying NO? We brought or gave NO hats as the Fake News first reported!”

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/27/trump-tweet-cnn-troops-sign-maga-hats-misconduct/

:rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: Trump Calls Out CNN For Accusing US Troops Of Misconduct
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2018, 12:03:06 AM »
I remember when AAFES decided that the Obama election was important enough to sell merchandise related to him being elected. T-shirts hats the works.  First time I'd ever seen them do that for any President since I'd been in uniform.

The Ft. Belvoir PX had a big display right at the entrance.  Not a word about anything political or rules violations when that happened.  But let Trump sign a couple hats...
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0