Author Topic: DUmpass shockey80 ruins Christmas, thinks he's a rattlesnake  (Read 2167 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
DUmpass shockey80 ruins Christmas, thinks he's a rattlesnake
« on: December 22, 2018, 06:46:26 PM »
Credits to DI MSV for digging this one up... shocky takes a beating from the other DUmpasses

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211580666

Sat Dec 22, 2018, 01:49 PM
shockey80 (1,491 posts)

I just told my wife we cannot visit her sister for Christmas. Trump related.
Her sister and her two daughters hate Trump. Her husband is a Trump nut. My wife asked me if I could keep my mouth shut about Trump if we went to visit them. I laughed my ass off and said there is no way in hell I could keep my mouth shut.

My wife said Ok, we won't go. I told her we can visit her sister and nieces when her husband is not around. He travels a lot for his job.

When this Trump nightmare ends I am going to be brutal to all the Trump voters I know. I will give no quarter. I have been sitting here like a rattlesnake for two years, ready to strike. When I strike I will tell all the Trump voters I know who and what they are. I will not hold back. If they hate me for what I say to them, I will wear that as a Medal Of Honor.

Seriously?
Response to shockey80 (Original post)Sat Dec 22, 2018, 01:53 PM
Star Member guillaumeb (28,855 posts)

1. It is truly sad that the political dialogue has become so toxic.

AND as one level-headed (and I use that term quite loosely) DUmpass makes an attempt at civility, it is met with the following:
Response to Hortensis (Reply #51)Sat Dec 22, 2018, 04:52 PM
lancelyons (720 posts)

67. Perhaps you could spend some of your good will making trump lovers more respectable.
Rather than preventing a decent person from blasting trump supporters for their blind support of a man that is ruining our country.
Trump does this because the trump supporters are OK with him doing it. This nightmare is on the backs of the trump supporter as well.
They have responsibilities for their decisions.

hehehehe

Response to shockey80 (Original post)Sat Dec 22, 2018, 02:06 PM
WhiskeyGrinder (3,866 posts)
9. Way to take a stand. But why wait for the Trump term to end? Why not unload on them right now?
Is this worth it for your wife?

Response to WhiskeyGrinder (Reply #9)Sat Dec 22, 2018, 02:10 PM
shockey80 (1,491 posts)
15. I am waiting for the final results of the Mueller investigation like everyone else.

kab00m
Response to shockey80 (Reply #15)Sat Dec 22, 2018, 02:12 PM
WhiskeyGrinder (3,866 posts)
18. And in the meantime, you can't keep your shit together for your wife's sake?

Now, shocky the rattlesnake gets defensive and lashes out at the DUmpasses:
Response to shockey80 (Original post)Sat Dec 22, 2018, 02:07 PM
shockey80 (1,491 posts)

10. Yes, I am going to brutal to the Trump voters I know, for this reason.
They have put all of our lives in jeopardy. If you don't believe this could end in a horrible, catastrophic way, you are as foolish as the Trump voters. Trump has put the world order in jeopardy. 70 years of blood and sacrifice to create a world that does not destroy itself and Trump has trashed it in every possible way.

And the ultra-moron weighs in:
Response to shockey80 (Original post)Sat Dec 22, 2018, 02:08 PM
Star Member pintobean (17,672 posts)
14. I'm sure they're all terrified

« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 06:58:53 PM by FunkyZero »

Offline Muddling 2

Re: DUmpass shockey80 ruins Christmas, thinks he's a rattlesnake
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 09:43:49 PM »
Identity politics have destroyed the Left's ability to reason..  The result is Loe IQ / Low EQ bouncies like these.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Online FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2018, 10:34:36 AM »
Identity politics have destroyed the Left's ability to reason..  The result is Loe IQ / Low EQ bouncies like these.
The left has never had the ability to reason, that is why they are the left. It has made them a lot less civil (and I thought that was impossible) than they had been in the past, even to each other.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2018, 11:48:21 AM »
DUmoron shockey80 is trying to channel TheMasterNematode. I guess there is a sort of vacuum to fill with Bob gone. Isn't DUmoron shockey80 60-something? That is not old - I'm 60-something, so I have to keep telling myself that :-) - but that kind of hatred and bitterness is as hard on the body as it is on the mind and soul. It's not improbable that by the time DJT leaves the WH, DUmoron shockey80 might have had a stroke that left him, literally, speechless.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2018, 06:39:21 PM »
I'm still trying to figure out how President Trump has "ruined"  the country.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2018, 08:58:07 PM »
>When I strike I will tell all the Trump voters I know who and what they are.

We got a bada$$ here.   I propose an invitation to a Boone County party where we can share "ideas."

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2018, 01:17:09 AM »
Star Member The Wizard (9,723 posts)

121. The cult has an effective propaganda operation that is dedicated to making out all who disagree as traitors.

Yeah and you DUmbasses have been doing it since day 1 of your cesspool being online. Shockey80 is just the latest in a long line of brainwashed, hate filled, intolerant thugs produced by the left.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 01:19:37 AM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2018, 12:13:50 PM »

Me too.  He might have made it a little bit more difficult to get government freebies for sitting on your ass all day.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2018, 03:27:18 PM »
"Rattlesnake?"
Bah.
He'll probably be more like a yappy little bichon frise.

DUmoron shockey80 is trying to channel TheMasterNematode. I guess there is a sort of vacuum to fill with Bob gone. Isn't DUmoron shockey80 60-something? That is not old - I'm 60-something, so I have to keep telling myself that :-) - but that kind of hatred and bitterness is as hard on the body as it is on the mind and soul. It's not improbable that by the time DJT leaves the WH, DUmoron shockey80 might have had a stroke that left him, literally, speechless.
Did TMN die, or get banned or something?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2018, 04:19:36 PM »
Did TMN die, or get banned or something?

Apparently he got banned. Haven't heard why.

If someone in my life in 2025 started unloading on me about Trump leaving the WH, I'd ...

laugh! :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2018, 06:27:37 PM »

Me too.  He might have made it a little bit more difficult to get government freebies for sitting on your ass all day.

He ain't president hillary and he don't have a D next to his name.  In the dummies dystopia that is all that is required to ruin the country.

Yet they stay when there is nothing holding them here?  I wonder why sometimes. :mental:

Personally I think all dummie are basically unhappy, will never be happy, live to find a reason to be miserable and the high point of their day is if they can make other people miserable.  It is just how they roll.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Karin

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2018, 08:06:43 PM »
DUmmie got raked over the coals by some over there by acting as his wife needed his permission to see her family.  One of the signs of a wife-beater.