Author Topic: Supreme Court rejects Trump plea to enforce asylum ban  (Read 1372 times)

Offline mrclose

Supreme Court rejects Trump plea to enforce asylum ban
« on: December 21, 2018, 04:28:09 PM »

ROBERTS STRIKES AGAIN!

The Supreme Court won’t let the Trump administration begin enforcing a ban on asylum for any immigrants who illegally cross the U.S.-Mexico border.

New Justice Brett Kavanaugh and three other conservative justices sided with the administration.

The court’s order Friday leaves in place lower court rulings that blocked President Donald Trump’s proclamation in November automatically denying asylum to people who enter the country from Mexico without going through official border crossings.

Trump said he was acting in response to caravans of migrants making their way to the border.

The administration had also complained that the nationwide order preventing the policy from taking effect was too broad.

But Chief Justice John Roberts and the court’s four more liberal justices rejected the administration’s suggestion for narrowing it.

https://apnews.com/1c239d63b2634f9caadd4053bae058d8?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=AP&utm_source=Twitter
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Supreme Court rejects Trump plea to enforce asylum ban
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 11:41:45 AM »
Wouldn't it be nice if our government would be more interested in enforcing our immigration laws and protecting our borders than they are in protecting those who come here illegally?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2018, 04:02:38 AM »
It’s all about new Democrat votes.  The first time that said voters go against the Dem agenda, under the bus they go.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2018, 09:35:31 PM »
I think Roberts may go Never-Trumper and side with the rats just to spite the president.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2018, 04:13:21 AM »
I think Roberts may go Never-Trumper and side with the rats just to spite the president.

Roberts showed his true colors on ZeroCare. Everything else just fleshes those colors out even more.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2018, 06:31:06 PM »

Meh he was siding with the Rats before Trump got elected.  He bailed Obama out on the ACA and DACA.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2018, 11:18:44 AM »
This bull shit of being second to illegals iur own country has to stop. :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!