Author Topic: General Flynn’s Vindication Approaches : 18 December is Day One  (Read 1204 times)

Offline sunsettommy

• Patriot Master
QuodVerum

General Flynn’s Vindication Approaches : 18 December is Day One

Wed, December 12, 2018

by Rex

EXCERPT:

Last night, counsel for General Michael Flynn released their Defendant’s Memorandum In Aid of Sentencing, filed in The District Court of Columbia on 11 December, 2018.
The memorandum is filed as part of the long-delayed sentencing process that will culminate on 18 December, 2018 in front of Judge Emmett Sullivan, who is likely to be outraged at what he has learned throughout the process, as well as what was revealed in last night’s memorandum.

How General Flynn’s Truth Became an FBI "Lie"

The Mueller plea deal with General Flynn, filed on 1 December, 2017, is explicit : it says that on 24 January 2017, Flynn lied to the FBI (Strzok) by saying that he had not talked with Ambassador Kislyak about possible sanctions relief, when in fact he had.

However, there is a complication. Prior to 1 December, 2017, Strzok and the other FBI agent had said the opposite - that Flynn had told them the truth. Even James Comey has admitted the same, to Congress. In other words, the General was open with the FBI that he had been communicating with Kislyak about possible sanctions relief, a normal and legal act by an NSA for an incoming administration.

So how does General Flynn telling the truth on 24 January, 2017 become him lying to the FBI on 1 December, 2017? Simple : the ‘facts’ underlying the communications were changed.

Someone, almost certainly Andrew McCabe and Peter Strzok, re-wrote the original late January 2017 FD 302, to falsely portray General Flynn as saying that he had not spoken with ambassador Kislyak. When was the 302 altered? Footnote 23 (my bold) of last night’s memorandum provides the answer:

https://quodverum.com/2018/12/346/general-flynn-s-vindication-approaches-18-december-is-day-one.html

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: General Flynn’s Vindication Approaches : 18 December is Day One
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 12:11:46 PM »
I really hope they pay for this, but it will most likely go nowhere :argh:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ausonius

Re: General Flynn’s Vindication Approaches : John Solomon and the D. I. A.
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2018, 03:47:23 PM »
Has anyone seen this today?

"Let me say this about Mike Flynn,” Solomon told Fox News host Sean Hannity on Thursday.

“In May 2017, there was a document identified to a small number of people in the United State government. It’s in the possession of the Defense Intelligence Agency,” he revealed.

“For 18 months there’s been an effort to resist declassifying that document,” the award-winning investigative journalist said.

“I know that that document contains extraordinary exculpatory information about General Flynn,” Solomon shared. “I don’t believe the president has ever been told about this document. One lawmaker discovered it but he was thwarted by the Defense Intelligence Agency in his ability to disclose it.”

He called for an effort to be made to release the document and reveal the information contained within it, in the hopes it could “enlighten” Judge Sullivan.

“I think we all should ask for that declassification,” Solomon said. “Get that out. It may enlighten the judge. It will certainly enlighten the American public.”

The extraordinary revelation sparked a cry on social media to get the word out and for the document to be de-classified.

See:

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/12/14/john-solomon-dia-holding-doc-that-can-exonerate-flynn-we-should-all-ask-for-declassification-702702

Check out this explanation of the document from "Sundance" of The Conservative Treehouse: (excerpt)

The Flynn docs likely are a product of surveillance on him during the campaign; and more specifically, exoneration evidence during the transition period after the election.

However, declassifying those documents means revealing how that exculpatory documentation was obtained.   Now we are approaching the FISA-702 electronic surveillance process.  See the issue?

The intelligence community cannot, hell, will not, put part of their critical intelligence gathering system at risk simply to provide exculpatory information.

Ask yourself this rather complex question: There has been a great deal of talk about demanding that President Trump declassify a specific set of documents that swirl around “spygate”…. but have you ever noticed that no-one, not once, not a single official, has ever even discussed the need to declassify the Collyer FISA report?

Hell, no-one inside Washington DC has ever even mentioned that 99-page report, let alone requested it to be declassified, discussed and the content understood by the American electorate.  From their perspective, the ramifications are heavy on the downside.

The reason is simple.  The unlawful exploitation of the FISA702(16)(17) system was so extreme, 85% non-compliant, we can only imagine what it was used for....

...When FISA Court Collyer notes that federal “contractors”, private individuals outside of government, were the primary abusers of the surveillance database – what do you think they were doing with that information?

If an outsider, with no connections to professional political officials, just happened to win the office of the presidency…. well, what level of risk would all of those database abusers, contractors and political benefactors, be contemplating?

After indulging in the exploitation of this system, since at least 2012, how much would they have profited from the sale of unlawfully obtained information? How far would they be willing to go to protect themselves from any legal exposure?

(My emphasis)

See:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/12/14/john-solomon-drops-a-tick-tock-bombshell-dia-holds-documents-that-can-exonerate-flynn/

"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
Re: General Flynn’s Vindication Approaches : 18 December is Day One
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2018, 06:55:37 AM »
I really hope they pay for this, but it will most likely go nowhere :argh:

Unfortunately, you are right that nothing will happen.  Until someone is held severely accountable, the abuse of power will continue.