Author Topic: Primitive wishes for Hannity to be shut up with physical beating  (Read 1200 times)

Offline Delmar

Primitive wishes for Hannity to be shut up with physical beating
« on: December 08, 2018, 01:16:54 PM »
Sat Dec 8, 2018, 12:59 PM
shockey80 (1,440 posts)

I want to see Hannity indicted. He conspires with Trump in order to obstruct justice.

Hannity is a ****ing asshole. He talks to Trump all the time and they conspire to mislead people about the investigation. Cohen had three clients. Trump, Hannity and some rich Republican asshole who may be in trouble.

I hope Mueller finds a way to indict Hannity. Hannity is not the free press. He is a ****ing asshole who abuses the 1st amendment.

I wish somebody would beat the living shit out of him. Beat him so ****ing bad that when he talked all he could do is mumble.
It is so disgusting what he is doing.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211527305

That's one way to crush dissent.

You never see people on the right advocating for beatings to shut up people like Rachel Maddow or Joy Reid.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline jukin

Re: Primitive wishes for Hannity to be shut up with physical beating
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2018, 01:40:26 PM »
You never see people on the right advocating for beatings to shut up people like Rachel Maddow or Joy Reid.

I'm getting there real fast. Difference is that I can and have beat people.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2018, 01:56:17 PM »
Skinner would be wise to rein in shockey80. He comes really close really often to the border between protected free speech and inciting violence, which is not protected. And if the context for the inciting is Donald Trump it might be some unamused Secret Service people who come knocking.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2018, 02:09:10 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211527305

That's one way to crush dissent.

You never see people on the right advocating for beatings to shut up people like Rachel Maddow or Joy Reid. òr whoopee. I would be hard pressed not to violate that policý. 

Buttbuttbutt, they're all for the 1st Amendment (for themselves)
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2018, 02:50:55 PM »
Skinner would be wise to rein in shockey80. He comes really close really often to the border between protected free speech and inciting violence, which is not protected. And if the context for the inciting is Donald Trump it might be some unamused Secret Service people who come knocking.

We should be so lucky to have the SS visit some of those yokels. And better yet give them an oak shampoo. :-) :rotf: :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2018, 04:21:02 PM »
 :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

The primitives impotent rage is the best!

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2018, 05:38:29 PM »
"shockey80" better not try anything with Hannity, Hannity carries lead in his pockets.  :-)
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2018, 05:53:09 PM »
Deep in the heart of every leftist is a violent Brown Shirt trying to beat his way out.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.