Author Topic: FIRST DOJ INDICTMENTS UNSEALED: Clinton Foundation-Connected Bank  (Read 1234 times)

Offline mrclose

FIRST DOJ INDICTMENTS UNSEALED: Clinton Foundation-Connected Bank “Mossack Fonseca”

WASHINGTON, DC – As reported by Courthouse News Service, Federal prosecutors announced charges this Tuesday against four men connected to the law firm “Mossack Fonseca”, which has extensive ties with the Clinton Foundation.

The charges, which include Conspiracy to Defraud the United States, Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud, Conspiracy to Commit Tax Evasion, Wire Fraud, and Money Laundering Conspiracy, come merely three years after the leak of the Panama Papers by the ICIJ, and pushed heavily by Wikileaks. The papers were received by the German newspaper Suddeutsche Zeitung in 2015 from an anonymous source.

The charges line up with several of the sealed indictments requesting wiretaps, PRTT orders, and search warrants which were leaked by the DOJ recently and reported on by the Daily Crusader (see our full report on the DOJ’s leaked search warrant indictments: PART ONE HERE and PART TWO HERE)

This shows that Clinton Foundation may well be very close to being rolled up; these charges, while very serious, still do not explain some of the leaked PRTT/wiretap orders, such as the National Security orders, the drug trafficking orders, or the orders related to child trafficking or providing aid to foreign terrorist organizations.

https://www.dailycrusader.com/2018/12/first-doj-indictments-unsealed-clinton-foundation-connected-bank-mossack-fonseca-tied-to-money-laundering/

Frank Giustra personally “donated” the astonishing amount of $31 million to the Clinton Foundation. Also astonishing, the NYTimes lays out the timeline for him and other Uranium One “donors” and the resulting business deals:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/04/23/us/clinton-foundation-donations-uranium-investors.html

Mossack Fonseca has a LOT of links to Deep State-connected people.

Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign manager, John Podesta, was on the executive board of a client of the Panamanian law firm Mossack Fonseca, which is at the heart of the the Panama Papers investigation into massive global offshore money-laundering.
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: FIRST DOJ INDICTMENTS UNSEALED: Clinton Foundation-Connected Bank
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2018, 08:18:37 AM »
Looks like there may be a bunch of "suicides" coming . :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2018, 08:41:09 AM »
Unless I missed something, the ties between the Clintons and this bank are kind of tenuous, not "six degrees of separation", but probably 2 or 3. I don't think it's time to move the champagne from the wine rack to the ice bucket.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2018, 10:39:06 AM »
There will never be a conviction of the Clintons for anything. They know way too much for the powers that be to ever let that happen. Why do you think that FBI and intelligence community has worked so hard to protect them? I can tell you this, it isn't because they like the Clintons.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.