Author Topic: BREAKING: Group Coaching Caravan Migrants to Gain Asylum Finally Revealed  (Read 1407 times)

Offline mrclose

“Al Otro Lado” = The other side

According to new reports, a left-wing organization by the name of "Al Otro Lado" is now working closely with caravan migrants and coaching them on how to have the best chance to gain Asylum.

In addition, according to reporting from the Epoch Times, their goal is to train Caravan migrants into not only entering the U.S. but also scoring U.S. government benefits.

Epoch Times reported that the group is operating well-oiled asylum machine, and they are going into the camp to advise migrants on the process and how to deal with certain questions.

The organization's litigation director, Erika Pinheiro, was giving advice over a loudspeaker at the migrant camp at the Benito Juarez sports complex on Nov. 19.

The caravan of migrants that traveled from Honduras to Mexico includes foreign nationals pledging to abolish the U.S. immigration authorities, openly discussing their intent to illegally enter the U.S., and reading communist literature about overthrowing President Donald Trump, according to an in-depth report by journalists on the ground in Tijuana for the Epoch Times.

María Luisa Cáceres, who said she joined the caravan with her 15-year-old special needs son, told the paper “we are forced to” join the protests even though she did not plan to. Caceres was sleeping in a tent that said “Abolish ICE” and declined an offer of asylum by Mexico.

But she blamed the large number of male migrants who stormed past police at the border for creating a confrontation that led to her being tear gassed.

https://magavoter.com/breaking-group-coaching-caravan-migrants-to-gain-asylum-finally-revealed/?fbclid=IwAR2Wp511ZfteLMMtmkBFces7t0pkANiMdMUY8bjw0BfqvDLWDm6hXNknaF8

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline SVPete

Re: BREAKING: Group Coaching Caravan Migrants to Gain Asylum Finally Revealed
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 07:37:30 AM »
"Al" is a contraction of "A el" (say it fast, the contraction is natural). So "Al Otro Lado" means "To the Other Side".

To stereotype a bit, I don't think this is the sort of organization wealthy Central Americans or corrupt Central American politicians would fund. It may not be possible, but I would love to know where their $$ really came from.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2018, 12:55:51 PM »

To stereotype a bit, I don't think this is the sort of organization wealthy Central Americans or corrupt Central American politicians would fund. It may not be possible, but I would love to know where their $$ really came from.

Piling on the stereotype a bit, isn't it pretty much a given that ALL Central American politicians are corrupt?
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 10:47:25 AM »
The Mexicans need to arrest them and beat them with rubber hoses till they understand the errors of their ways. :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2018, 04:47:26 AM »
The Mexicans need to arrest them and beat them with rubber hoses till they understand the errors of their ways. :-)

And then continue to beat them to make sure that the point was “understood correctly.” :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.