Author Topic: Tucker Carlson: Man accusing me of assault called my daughter a 'whore'  (Read 825 times)

Offline mrclose

Videos at link.

Tucker Carlson responded to attorney Michael Avenatti's claim he was investigating the Fox News host "assaulted" a "gay Latino immigrant," last month, with Carlson explaining in a detailed statement that the man had called his teenage daughter a "whore" at a Virginia country club.
The response comes after Avenatti, who has clashed with Carlson before, tweeted a video that appeared to show Carlson telling someone "get the f**k out of here. But the video does not show Carlson assaulting anyone as alleged.
In an extended statement provided to The Hill, Carlson said the man who called his 19-year-old daughter a whore also called her another highly derogatory term, which prompted his college-aged son to throw a glass of wine in the man's face.

“On October 13, I had dinner with two of my children and some family friends at the Farmington Country Club in Charlottesville, Virginia," Carlson begins. "Toward the end of the meal, my 19-year-old daughter went to the bathroom with a friend. On their way back through the bar, a middle aged man stopped my daughter and asked if she was sitting with Tucker Carlson. My daughter had never seen the man before. She answered: ‘That’s my dad,’ and pointed to me. The man responded, ‘Are you Tucker’s whore?’ He then called her a ‘f*** c***.’

"My daughter returned to the table in tears," Carlson continues. "She soon left the table and the club. My son, who is also a student, went into the bar to confront the man. I followed. My son asked the man if he’d called his sister a ‘whore’ and a ‘c**t.’ The man admitted he had, and again become profane. My son threw a glass of red wine in the man’s face and told him to leave the bar, which he soon did."

"Immediately after the incident, I described these events to the management of the Farmington Country Club," Carlson explains. "The club spent more than three weeks investigating the incident. Last week, they revoked the man’s membership and threw him out of the club."

"I love my children," he adds. "It took enormous self-control not to beat the man with a chair, which is what I wanted to do. I think any father can understand the overwhelming rage and shock that I felt seeing my teenage daughter attacked by a stranger."

But I restrained myself. I did not assault this man, and neither did my son," Carlson concludes. "That is a lie. Nor did I know the man was gay or Latino, not that it would have mattered. What happened on October 13 has nothing to do with identity politics. It was a grotesque violation of decency. I’ve never seen anything like it in my life.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/416074-tucker-carlson-man-accusing-me-of-assault-called-my-daughter-a-whore-inbox-x
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: Tucker Carlson: Man accusing me of assault called my daughter a 'whore'
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 10:45:10 PM »
Says the crook.

Michael Avenatti's law firm ordered by judge to pay $10M to ex-colleague
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michael-avenattis-law-firm-ordered-by-judge-to-pay-10m-to-ex-colleague

A law firm managed by Michael Avenatti, the attorney representing adult-film star Stormy Daniels in her lawsuit against President Trump and his personal attorney, was ordered to pay $10 million Tuesday to a lawyer who claimed that the firm had misstated its profits and that he was owed millions.

The Los Angeles Times reported the judgment by a U.S. bankruptcy court in southern California against the Eagan Avenatti law firm.

"At this point, that's what's appropriate," Judge Catherine Bauer said of the award, according to the paper.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du