Author Topic: Can you attend the protests against firing Rosenstein tomorrow at 5 PM?  (Read 2766 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member BigmanPigman (21,352 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211390881

Can you attend the protests against firing Rosenstein tomorrow at 5 PM?

Please spread the word. This is just off the presses. It was planned since last Dec when he threatened to fire Mueller.

NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW—MUELLER PROTECTION RAPID RESPONSE
SEARCH 900+ EVENTS BY ZIP CODE:

SEARCH
or browse by state
https://act.moveon.org/event/mueller-firing-rapid-response-events/search/

BREAKING: PROTESTS CALLED FOR THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 5 PM LOCAL TIME
Donald Trump has installed a crony to oversee the special counsel's Trump-Russia investigation, crossing a red line set to protect the investigation. By replacing Rod Rosenstein with just-named Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker as special counsel Robert Mueller's boss on the investigation, Trump has undercut the independence of the investigation. Whitaker has publicly outlined strategies to stifle the investigation and cannot be allowed to remain in charge of it. The Nobody Is Above the Law network demands that Whitaker immediately commit not to assume supervision of the investigation. Our hundreds of response events are being launched to demonstrate the public demand for action to correct this injustice. We will update this page as the situation develops.

where's the wanking off emoji?

Star Member msongs (48,182 posts)

3. link not opening. not open directly at moveon.org maybe it is swamped :-) nt

:lmao:

Wed Nov 7, 2018, 09:56 PM
Star Member JohnnyLib2 (10,515 posts)

13. Going, with reluctance

I think it's too soon for the general public to understand what the reasons are.

reasons for the leftists to riot?

THEY DON'T NEED NO STEEEEEEEEENKIN' REASONS!!!

Response to BigmanPigman (Original post)Wed Nov 7, 2018, 10:20 PM
Charlotte Little (384 posts)

18. I'm going to try

And if there is a march this weekend, I'll be there for darn sure.

:hyper:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Can you attend the protests against firing Rosenstein tomorrow at 5 PM?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 08:06:40 AM »
Can you attend the protests against firing Rosenstein tomorrow at 5 PM?

No, I have a job and have to work

....said no DUmmy ever
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 08:11:28 AM »
No, I have a job and have to work

....said no DUmmy ever

H5  :lmao:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 08:27:34 AM »
Is this "protest" the violence DUpipo-grade Progs were predicting would happen after the election?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2018, 09:09:51 AM »
Response to BigmanPigman (Original post)

Wed Nov 7, 2018, 09:50 PM

kysrsoze (4,574 posts)

7. Ummm... isn't it Sessions who was fired?

O-)

Response to BigmanPigman (Original post)

Wed Nov 7, 2018, 10:29 PM

Star Member brooklynite (46,261 posts)

21. ROSENSTEIN HAS NOT BEEN FIRED!!!

He's still Deputy Attorney General. The only change is that he's no longer overseeing Mueller. If the new guy abuses his authority and interferes with the investigation, THEN you can protes.

O-) O-) O-) O-)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 09:12:19 AM by fatboy »
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2018, 09:27:55 AM »
where's the wanking off emoji?     This one? ------> :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: <----

Just left of kumbyaaaa.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2018, 10:57:00 AM »
BigPig claims he's dying painfully, yet seems healthy enough to travel to and participate in such stuff. Is he in competition with DU's other resident never-quite-dying dying member?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2018, 11:07:52 AM »
BigPig claims he's dying painfully, yet seems healthy enough to travel to and participate in such stuff. Is he in competition with DU's other resident never-quite-dying dying member?

I guess technically he is not wrong as we are all dying.  Some painfully slower than I would like . :-)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2018, 12:11:50 PM »
Wow I guess they are getting ahead of themselves or they are just getting ready just in case Rosenstein is fired but never let facts get in the way there DU.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2018, 02:11:15 PM »
Wow I guess they are getting ahead of themselves or they are just getting ready just in case Rosenstein is fired but never let facts get in the way there DU.

Apparently Whitaker is taking over the oversight of the Mueller Investiga-Scam. Not that I'd mind Rosenstein getting the right foot of disfellowship. Whitaker's bio (e.g. on W'pedia) suggests he might be disinclined to tolerate the wide-open, no-probable-cause-or-crime-alleged fishing expedition Mueller's been carrying on.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2018, 04:17:01 PM »
the President won’t need to fire Rosenstine.  I hear there is an opening for Director of Office Supply Procurment at DOJ.  Seems like a perfect fit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2018, 04:44:36 PM »
the President won’t need to fire Rosenstine.  I hear there is an opening for Director of Office Supply Procurment at DOJ.  Seems like a perfect fit.

Office located on Attu or Kiska? :-)

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2018, 05:01:45 PM »
Office located on Attu or Kiska? :-)

Either/or. They can use the old jap pillboxes as offices until we have a practice bombing run.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2018, 05:49:15 PM »
It appears that this is what BigPig is alluding to. Looks like an attempt to look huge - 900 cities! - when reality will be about as many fizzles.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2018, 06:38:55 PM »
Will they really be protesting this time or are they just going to destroy stuff and steal a bunch of stuff again?
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2018, 07:50:22 PM »
Will they really be protesting this time or are they just going to destroy stuff and steal a bunch of stuff again?

Probably more like Patton's FUSAG in WW2. Trying to fool a very willing to be fooled MSM that they are thing and significant.

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2018, 11:12:51 AM »
   "No, Mom said I had to pick up my dirty cloths off the basement floor and put them in the laundry basket so she could wash them.  I don't know why she cares, I never leave this basement anyhow.  She also said she wasn't even touching those "nasty Kleenexes  strewn all over the floor in rfont of my computer"  /DU Mode

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2018, 02:24:38 PM »
   "No, Mom said I had to pick up my dirty cloths off the basement floor and put them in the laundry basket so she could wash them.  I don't know why she cares, I never leave this basement anyhow.  She also said she wasn't even touching those "nasty Kleenexes  strewn all over the floor in rfont of my computer"  /DU Mode

Ya know, since most of them are in their mid-70's, that's really disgusting.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7