Author Topic: Will the DUmp take another election dump after the GOP wins House and Senate?  (Read 1080 times)

Offline GOP Congress

I wonder if Skinner is gonna shut it down after the election this time around when they lose both the House and the Senate. If they win the House, though, that will be all they will talk about, other than the next 2020 candidate. But if the GOP keeps the House; indeed makes it more conservative overall than the last session (even with less total members), then 'sploding heads will be commonplace like popcorn.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Pretty much how I see it, too.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Pretty much how I see it, too.

Probably after the first polls start closing.  First it'll be limited to donors only, then go kaput.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender