Author Topic: Bombing Suspects Van  (Read 2813 times)

Offline mrclose

Bombing Suspects Van
« on: October 26, 2018, 12:56:59 PM »
Van of bombing suspect.

Sorry, I had to keep photo size larger than the typical forum size to keep details clear.

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline Happy Fun Ball

Re: Bombing Suspects Van
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2018, 01:21:50 PM »
Yeah, there's something wrong with those stickers.

1. Those are a single sheet rather than jigsaw piece stickers. Those outer borders are just too straight and uniform. No breaks or juts or anything like that.

2. That picture makes it easier to tell, but it looks like those stickers are on the outside of those windows.

3. The leftmost sticker sheet is perfectly cut to the curve of the window (top right area). If they were inside, there would be some distortion because part of the sheet would be outside the window and on the van interior.

4. In fact, the cut is so perfectly aligned, it could be mistaken as a photoshop.

5. Those sticker sheets seem to have been put on the van very recently, maybe a week tops. No fraying or corner rolling, or dirt of any kind. These things are all pristine.

Offline _eek

• Mule skinning gun nut
  • Probationary (Probie)
  • Howdy.
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2018, 01:26:09 PM »
Yeah, there's something wrong with those stickers.

1. Those are a single sheet rather than jigsaw piece stickers. Those outer borders are just too straight and uniform. No breaks or juts or anything like that.

2. That picture makes it easier to tell, but it looks like those stickers are on the outside of those windows.

3. The leftmost sticker sheet is perfectly cut to the curve of the window (top right area). If they were inside, there would be some distortion because part of the sheet would be outside the window and on the van interior.

4. In fact, the cut is so perfectly aligned, it could be mistaken as a photoshop.

5. Those sticker sheets seem to have been put on the van very recently, maybe a week tops. No fraying or corner rolling, or dirt of any kind. These things are all pristine.

Not necessarily, professional print shop vinyl will last a long time, also the pics from the back show some of the stickers are deteriorating.

What gets me is the incongruity of his clean and precise van, his fastidious appearance and his terribly sloppy attempt at prop making.

But broken brains be broken yo...
s=k.log W  ... but in truth there are only atoms and the void

Offline Wingnut

• Just Off Probation
  • What’s it all about boy, elucidate!
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2018, 01:29:39 PM »
Was this guy living down by the river?

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2018, 01:34:10 PM »
Not necessarily, professional print shop vinyl will last a long time, also the pics from the back show some of the stickers are deteriorating.

I did suspect those stickers were printed somewhere. Likely, he took a bunch of scanned images and arranged them, then printed it all out into sheets. This also means that they weren't stuck on the windows over a long period of time like one would normally do with such a large quantity of stickers. Some stickers would also be more faded than others. And I didn't see the other pictures from other perspective yet. I'm just going by what I see here in this one. I'll check on those in a bit.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2018, 03:23:27 PM »
He appears to be a DUmmie who got in the wrong "This is what you believe!" aisle.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline mrclose

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2018, 04:14:46 PM »
Bombing Suspect

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline catsmtrods

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2018, 05:23:45 AM »
Seems to me you couldn't ride around in that without getting attacked or at least having it vandalized?
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2018, 10:29:40 AM »
I don't know if it's true, but I've heard he registered as a Republican...

...after Trump was elected.