Author Topic: Eight big, big problems with her story  (Read 1270 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Eight big, big problems with her story
« on: September 26, 2018, 02:26:39 PM »
https://nypost.com/2018/09/25/eight-big-problems-for-christine-blasey-fords-story/

1) For starters, Ford still can’t recall basic details of what she says was the most traumatic event in her life. Not where the “assault” took place — she’s not sure whose house it was, or even what street it was on. Nor when — she’s not even sure of the year, let alone the day and month.

Ford’s not certain how old she was or what grade she was in when she says an older student violently molested her. (But she doesn’t plead inebriation: She described having just “one beer” at the party.)

2) Ford concedes she told no one what happened to her at the time, not even her best friend or mother. That means she can rely on no contemporaneous witness to corroborate her story.

3) Worse, the four other people she identified as attending the party, including Kavanaugh, all deny knowledge of the gathering in question, including Leland Ingham Keyser, who she calls a “lifelong friend.”

Keyser’s lawyer told the Senate Judiciary Committee: “Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with or without Dr. Ford.”

The other two potential witnesses — Mark Judge and Patrick “P.J.” Smyth — also deny any recollection of attending such a party. The committee took their sworn statements “under penalty of perjury.” “These witnesses directly contradict Professor Ford’s allegations against Judge Kavanaugh,” Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley advised Ford’s attorneys last week.

In her original letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein, Ford claimed that Kavanaugh talked to Keyser and Smyth right after he assaulted her. Yet neither shares her memory.

This is, to say the least, highly problematic for her case. No witness corroborates any part of her story.

4) Her own immediate family doesn’t appear to be backing her up, either. Her mother, father and two siblings are all conspicuously absent from a letter of support released by a dozen relatives, mostly on her husband’s side of the family.

The letter attests to her honesty and integrity. “Why didn’t her parents and brothers sign the letter?” a congressional source familiar with the investigation wondered.

5) This summer, Ford tried to reach out to old friends from high school and college to jog her memory. They couldn’t help her. “I’ve been trying to forget this all my life, and now I’m supposed to remember every little detail,” Ford complained to one friend in July, according to an account in The San Jose Mercury News.

6) Yet she still pushed forward with her bombshell charge, contacting The Washington Post tip line and Democratic lawmakers, while hiring a Democratic activist lawyer. Ford is also a Democrat, as well as an anti-Trump marcher, raising questions about the motive and timing of the allegations along with their veracity.

7) Ford contends that notes her therapist took in 2012 corroborate her account. But they don’t mention Kavanaugh.

They also point up inconsistencies in her story. For instance, her shrink noted that Ford told her there were “four boys” in the bedroom, not two as she now says. The notes also indicate Ford said she was in her “late teens” when she was assaulted. But Ford now says she may have been only 15.

8) In another inconsistency, Ford told The Washington Post she was upset when Trump won in 2016, because Kavanaugh was mentioned as a Supreme Court pick. But Kavanaugh wasn’t added to Trump’s list of possibles until November 2017, a full year later.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It's curious that this broad's own family won't back her up.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Eight big, big problems with her story
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 02:34:22 PM »
And the new one's story is even harder to believe than this chicks!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 05:11:32 PM »
There's a flaw in her timeline too.  In her initial letter, she states that she was going to be on vacation in the MidAtlantic area from Aug 7-10.  She took a polygraph in MD on Aug 7.

Who travels across state lines on vacation and the first thing they do is take a lie detector test?

I think that person who administered the test should be subpoenaed about who paid for it and when it was scheduled.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2018, 07:47:00 AM »
There's a flaw in her timeline too.  In her initial letter, she states that she was going to be on vacation in the MidAtlantic area from Aug 7-10.  She took a polygraph in MD on Aug 7.

Who travels across state lines on vacation and the first thing they do is take a lie detector test?

I think that person who administered the test should be subpoenaed about who paid for it and when it was scheduled.

I know I myself have been able to catch only bits-and-pieces and chunks--and not necessarily in chronological order.

This original is from TM999, over on DU Jr.; it's great.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Let's cut the bullshit and summarize where things stand.
Ford claimed to not want to go public yet she traveled in three days to MD for a polygraph and was interviewed by the Washington Post thereafter.

In a July 30 letter to DiFei Ford stated:

I am currently vacationing in the mid-Atlantic until August 7th and will be in California after August 10th.

Ford was already in the MD area when she wrote this letter, 8 days before doing the polygraph. She did not make a trip just to do it, and there is no timing problem in her timeline.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 5412

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2018, 09:35:21 PM »
In a July 30 letter to DiFei Ford stated:

Ford was already in the MD area when she wrote this letter, 8 days before doing the polygraph. She did not make a trip just to do it, and there is no timing problem in her timeline.

Hi,

I'm surprised.  Megan Kelly said the democrats are lucky she is not in court as she would be blown out of the water.  ZERO credibility.

Reasonable people get it.....let's hope enough of them are in the senate.

Regards,