Author Topic: Teacher fired after refusing to abide by ‘No zero' policy when students didn't h  (Read 1171 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Teacher fired after refusing to abide by ‘No zero' policy when students didn't hand in work
https://www.wftv.com/news/local/teacher-fired-after-refusing-to-abide-by-no-zero-policy-when-students-didnt-hand-in-work/840999722

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. - A South Florida teacher said she was fired after she refused to give a student a 50 percent grade on homework that was not turned in, CNN reported.

Port St. Lucie teacher Diana Tirado said students should not get credit for work that was never handed in.

Tirado said motivation and inspiration is what she strives to provide her students. Tirado has been a teacher for years, but she started at West Gate K-8 School in August as an eighth-grade history teacher.

If you do not turn in your homework, you get a zero. Right?

Diana Tirado should never be fired.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 09:19:59 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
School:
1.an institution for educating children.

This word must be missing from the Dummy / Communist dictionary. (if they even have one now)  :loser:
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
Re: Teacher fired after refusing to abide by ‘No zero' policy
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 01:28:06 PM »
This word must be missing from the Dummy / Communist dictionary. (if they even have one now)  :loser:

They are using the Newspeak dictionary, 8th ed.  Bonus: full size copies of approved words still fit in your pocket!