Author Topic: MrsCorpio has no idea why  (Read 1819 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
MrsCorpio has no idea why
« on: September 25, 2018, 03:57:10 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211180014

Oh my.

MrScorpio (70,122 posts)     Tue Sep 25, 2018, 04:15 PM

I really have no idea why GOPrs can't conceive of the fact that rape is a bad thing...

It's as if they're pathologically incapable of understanding that concept.

They find so many ways of mitigating, excusing and even justifying the rape of women (especially.)

They like to emphasize the sexual aspect of sexual assault as if the sexual part was merely a misunderstanding.

They put the majority of the blame on the victims, again especially women, for the rapes having occurred.

They have this strange habit of considering how the life of the rapists could be ruined, after being identified as alleged rapists, and heaping scorn on the alleged rapists' victims.

I will never in a million years understand why these people are assholes about this and a host of so many other things.

But there you have it.

It's like being a GOPr is carte blanche for people who love to be on the wrong side of history about everything.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: MrsCorpio has no idea why
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 04:14:27 PM »
This dumbass is too stupid to know the difference between a rapist and an alleged rapist.

I don’t think 80% of the DUmmies could tell you the definition of alleged nor would they understand the definition if you explained it to them as if explaining to a 10 year old.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 04:17:50 PM »

I really have no idea why GOPrs can't conceive of the fact that rape is a bad thing...

They find so many ways of mitigating, excusing and even justifying the rape of women (especially.)

They like to emphasize the sexual aspect of sexual assault as if the sexual part was merely a misunderstanding.

They put the majority of the blame on the victims, again especially women, for the rapes having occurred.

They have this strange habit of considering how the life of the rapists could be ruined, after being identified as alleged rapists, and heaping scorn on the alleged rapists' victims.

I will never in a million years understand why these people are assholes about this and a host of so many other things.

But there you have it.

It's like being a GOPr is carte blanche for people who love to be on the wrong side of history about everything.

I believe Juanita do you?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2018, 04:19:31 PM »
This dumbass is too stupid to know the difference between a rapist and an alleged rapist.

Are you kidding me?

Lamond is too stupid to know the difference between a penguin and a butterfly.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 04:25:37 PM »
Attn Lamond -- Where were you during the Bill Clinton years when women were coming out telling about how he sexually abused and raped them? When Hillary was busy putting out "bimbo eruptions"? When James Carville was talking about this is what happens when you drag $100 bills through trailor parks?

That's right!! You were making excuses for Bill, blaming the victims, and saying that these women were lying.

Wow, you'd think that being a Democrat is carte blanche for people who love to be on the wrong side of history about everything.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2018, 04:53:49 PM »

I really have no idea

Just stop right there, Porky, you'll never write anything more truthy than that.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2018, 05:36:30 PM »

Start with a straw man, end up posting manure. For my part I totally understand why Ds believe an R is guilty until proven guilty (no matter how many decades it takes!) while a D is innocent even when there is a picture.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2018, 06:56:35 PM »
You know, Lamond identifies closely with his distant cousins over in Africa.

So he's undoubtedly aware of what's happening over there, especially since after the Organization of African Unity (OAU) decided the continent didn't need United Nations peacekeeping troops anywhere; they'd take care of that themselves.

Everybody knows what's going on; no need for me to describe.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2018, 07:04:19 PM »
> people who love to be on the wrong side of history about everything.

Like you and your democrat filth that needs the innocent to prove their innocence.  Someone throw this congo
retard a sack of stones in the water.  If he sinks he is innocent, if he floats he is a witch.

The stupidity and evil the democrat party has shown is as anti-American as it gets.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2018, 07:16:23 PM »
Are you kidding me?

Haha HI5

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2018, 07:19:39 PM »
Hey Lamond...when you can explain to me why the DNC has covered up for and given a pass to Ted Kennedy...Bill Clinton and Keith Ellison...among other rapists, women beaters and murderers in their ranks...then we'll talk.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline jukin

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2018, 07:26:36 PM »
For Duchebags and democrats in general is:

If D = NOT A RAPIST

If R = Rapist.

It is so simple even a sub 80IQ DUmmy could figure it out.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2018, 04:35:44 AM »
For Lamond's illumination, and there's lots more where this comes from:

Rape in DR Congo: An economic war on women's bodies

A seven-minute video showing a woman being beaten, raped and then beheaded in a public square in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), was circulating on the messaging platform Whatsapp for months before being validated and published by France 24 last week.

The nameless woman, a local restaurateur, is a new victim in a brutal conflict that has gripped a formerly sedate region in Congo for a year.....Mukwege has earned the moniker 'The man who mends women' for the work he and his colleagues at Panzi Hospital have done to treat thousands (46,000 according to recent reports) of women and girls, survivors of rape and sexual violence which has been used as a weapon of war since conflict began in the east of the DRC in 1995.

The gynecologist recalls the horrific injuries suffered by one of his former patients in 1999 at the height of the war.

"They brought me a woman who had been raped by several men in uniform," he says. He's told this story many times since that fateful day but there is still pain in his voice as he retells it now.

"She hadn't just been raped," he says. "They had also shot at her genitals. I had never seen anything like it. I thought it must be an exceptional case, the act of a mad man. I couldn't imagine that it would become the work I do for probably the rest of my life.".....

https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/19/africa/denis-mukwege-congo-doctor-rape/index.html

Well, I suppose since it's blacks raping other blacks, Lamond doesn't think it's important.

RAPE CULTURE IN JAMAICA

Jamaican news media made quite a show earlier this year, of zoning in on a number of violent killings wherein rape, domestic violence, intimate partner violence and or gender based violence were at the core. And headlines ran rampant with stories of kidnappings of women and children. This quickly sparked a milieu of fear amongst Jamaicans, on the heels of which followed an arguably rash and unrefined set of strategies implemented to address a seeming rise in sexual offences across the island.

This would not have been the first such uproar about Jamaica’s sexual offence statistics. Time and again the news media zones in on any increases of sexual violence and thereafter (or in tandem with) public debates ensue on how to stop the perpetrators......

https://medium.com/@theinternationalclarion/rape-culture-in-jamaica-c92b32cf0668

Well, I suppose both Lamond and malaise don't care about this either.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2018, 05:30:29 AM »
Are you kidding me?

Hey--they both have wings! :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2018, 06:59:19 AM »
Who got raped?
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2018, 08:00:00 AM »
Who got raped?

At the end of the day the American people...Constitution and the rule of law have all been raped by the Dems and their win at all costs mentality.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline SVPete

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2018, 09:03:49 AM »
Is MrCorpulent capable of ideation?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2018, 09:09:30 AM »
Duke lacrosse case or the Rolling Stone mag regarding rampant falsified rapes at UVA?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2018, 01:41:27 PM »
Replace Republican with Democrat and rape with abortion and that might be a decent post.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2018, 08:39:32 AM »

But there you have it.

What was Mrs. Corpio's thoughts on what happened to Al Franklin, support for him or his accusers?
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2018, 02:20:50 PM »
All DUmmies hear "accuser" and then immediately assume guilt.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.