Author Topic: Ford vs Kavanaugh in a Nutshell:  (Read 3529 times)

Offline YupItsMe

Re: Ford vs Kavanaugh in a Nutshell:
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2018, 01:33:37 PM »
>Dr. Ford alleges Kavanaugh forcibly attempted to rape her at a party when they were both in high school and while his friend, Mark Judge, encouraged him and watched.
Mr. K denies the accusation and, in fact, denies he was present at the party.

The DUpid is strong with this one.  I recall when Mrs Clinton and Wookie Obama came here to sell their lies, they fondled
my acorns
and made me blush.  I did not tell the FBI or local cops because they could not help themselves...I just walked away limping.

The evil and idiocy of the left removes any inhibits I have for defending our Constitution.
I'm so sorry for you.  Do you still have nightmares?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 01:38:21 PM by YupItsMe »

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2018, 03:11:58 PM »
This Kavanaugh stuff is just the tip of the iceberg of what the Libtards have planned if they take the House or Senate in November.
Which is why republican voters should be even more motivated to go vote.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2018, 07:08:46 PM »
Did anyone here really not see this coming from a mile away?  The left burned out the racism angle so this is all they got left.

Only way this kind of stupid shit stops is to show the left it is not effective.

The really sad part about all this is that there will come a time when the female is telling the truth and won't be believed because of this democrat tactic.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2018, 09:11:40 PM »
Did anyone here really not see this coming from a mile away?  The left burned out the racism angle so this is all they got left.

Only way this kind of stupid shit stops is to show the left it is not effective.

The really sad part about all this is that there will come a time when the female is telling the truth and won't be believed because of this democrat tactic.

And the only way to show it is ineffective is to confirm Kavanaugh and then have the red wave put the senate over 60.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2018, 02:18:08 PM »
some of her schoolmates recall that the incident related by her was talked about at school for several days after the event

It has now come out that the guys that did this have admitted to it. Kavanaugh was nowhere in sight.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.