Author Topic: Won't vote because of lack of "inspiring candidate"....  (Read 800 times)

Offline CC27

Won't vote because of lack of "inspiring candidate"....
« on: September 13, 2018, 08:14:35 AM »
steve2470 (34,766 posts)

Won't vote because of lack of "inspiring candidate"....

Ok, I stipulate, having a Barack Obama or Beto O'Rourke to vote for is always better. I get it. But...

At best, our elected representatives are "statesmen" or "stateswomen" and do what's truly best for us. At worst, they just do what their donors want and what will line their own pockets. A neutral position is they are simply the proxy by which we express our will. That's how I view my Senators and Representative. My DEMOCRATIC PARTY-affiliated Senators and Representive will be a more perfect proxy for my wishes. The Republicans, we all know what they do.

I don't need to be ****ing inspired. Did I need to be inspired to get up on Monday morning and go to work ? Well, it HELPED, yes, but 99% of the time I was NOT inspired.

Sorry, this Chris Hayes special is just pushing my buttons.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100211126329

So you're saying you will vote for anybody with a D next to their name? Even if it were a pile of shit?

Offline SVPete

Re: Won't vote because of lack of "inspiring candidate"....
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 08:21:35 AM »
Sounds like steve#s worries DUpipo don't hate Rs enough to go to the polls and vote D.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 08:36:51 AM »
So you're saying you will vote for anybody with a D next to their name? Even if it were a pile of shit?
Especially if it were.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 09:25:15 AM »
Of course, he's a DUmmy!

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2018, 07:47:37 AM »
So you're saying you will vote for anybody with a D next to their name? Even if it were a pile of shit?****

*****Flagged for excessive redundancy
 :rofl:

Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980