Author Topic: I want to say something about Trump's fat ass.  (Read 1522 times)

Offline CC27

I want to say something about Trump's fat ass.
« on: September 10, 2018, 08:43:14 AM »
KentuckyWoman (1,913 posts)

I want to say something about Trump's fat ass.

I also have a fat ass. I've had it all my life. My weight goes up on less than 1000 calories a day. Multiple attempts to not have a fat ass with super low calorie Dr. monitored diets have screwed up my heart and my metabolism. Thanks to finally finding the right combination of food at the right time of day I've managed to lose 150 pounds in a year. I still have a VERY fat ass. I am over 70. I will probably still have a fat ass when I die. I was born round. I will die round.

So it bothers me when we demean Trump for his fat ass. There's a lot of shit to demean with Trump. Please can his fat ass not be one of them? I should think we are better than that.

Thank you.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100211116238

Alert!!!!! Any thing goes with bashing Trump over there.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: I want to say something about Trump's fat ass.
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 09:03:15 AM »
A call for moderation on DU.  Well, we all know how far that will go.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 09:11:07 AM »
DUpipo seem to lack a TMI Filter when it comes to sharing personal info on a public forum. I thought of making a joke about DU-discussions of genital warts, but DU probably has multiple threads about that topic.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2018, 09:45:05 AM »
Oh my.  The vindictive primitive:

Vinca (38,787 posts)      Mon Sep 10, 2018, 07:27 AM

20. I disagree with you (and, FYI, I also have a fat ass). He's an exception to the rule.

The tub of orange lard has spent his entire life demeaning people whether it's body shaming or calling them losers or stupid. If he happened upon you, a woman who probably hasn't seen a size 2 since second grade (like me), he wouldn't hesitate to critique your appearance. Yeah, yeah, yeah . . . . "we're better than that." Don't bother to post it. I agree we are better than that, but in this instance I think we should fight back in kind because that's all the fool understands.

On edit: Congratulations on your weight loss. I'm nearly 70 and have come to face the reality I'll never be in the single digits again when it comes to clothes. From the teenage days of diet soda and diet Jell-O diets to the Diet Center diet and cabbage soup diet, I've finally come to peace with it all. That said, I have a doctor's appointment today and expect to be lectured at . . . again.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2018, 10:46:15 AM »
Vinca (38,787 posts)      Mon Sep 10, 2018, 07:27 AM

20. I disagree with you (and, FYI, I also have a fat ass). He's an exception to the rule.

The tub of orange lard has spent his entire life demeaning people whether it's body shaming or calling them losers or stupid. If he happened upon you, a woman who probably hasn't seen a size 2 since second grade (like me), he wouldn't hesitate to critique your appearance. Yeah, yeah, yeah . . . . "we're better than that." Don't bother to post it. I agree we are better than that, but in this instance I think we should fight back in kind because that's all the fool understands.

On edit: Congratulations on your weight loss. I'm nearly 70 and have come to face the reality I'll never be in the single digits again when it comes to clothes. From the teenage days of diet soda and diet Jell-O diets to the Diet Center diet and cabbage soup diet, I've finally come to peace with it all. That said, I have a doctor's appointment today and expect to be lectured at . . . again.

Come on terminal diagnosis!!!  :popcorn:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2018, 11:32:50 AM »
Well "Vinca", I'm not at all surprised that you're a fat and ugly loser.
Not at all surprised.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2018, 01:59:34 PM »
I have to admit, these DUpipo TMI posts are informative. Now we know where some of them store the fat that didn't fit in their heads. :lmao:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2018, 04:32:12 PM »
can we make fun of hilary's big fat ass and her cankles?

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2018, 09:08:36 PM »
If there were any honesty at the DUmp, my guess would be 95% of them have a fat a**

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2018, 10:00:07 PM »
If there were any honesty at the DUmp, my guess would be 95% of them have a fat a**

Probably on the low end, but certainly within 5%.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2018, 07:27:09 AM »

Their bodies following the example of their hearts.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2018, 08:32:27 AM »
Well "Vinca", I'm not at all surprised that you're a fat and ugly loser.
Not at all surprised.

Usually our gallantry compels us to mute any criticism of old ladies, but in this case, she's so vile she deserves much more than what she's getting.

And I used to think the defrocked warped primitive with a face like Hindenberg's, "Warpy," or the now-gone-away Kansas schoolmarm, "Proud2BLibKansan," were pretty dreadful examples of depraved humanity, but man, I was way off.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2018, 11:52:49 AM »
Well I guess they have never heard about "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" and all that . Then again if they even came near a bible it would be like Kryptonite to them.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2018, 09:00:10 PM »
>I also have a fat ass. I've had it all my life.

That is or may be not your real problem...

Where you fail in life is to try and make America a negative mirror image of what made Americans what they are.  ESAD is too soft for
a nimrod like you so I'll just say seek rehab that is positive and not retarded like you are.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2018, 07:19:14 PM »
I'm special...

I have a fat, hairy, WHITE ass...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2018, 07:46:55 PM »
I'm special...

I have a fat, hairy, WHITE ass...
That's racist! Your jungle booty is cultural appropriation or something
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2018, 10:34:52 PM »
>I want to say something about Trump's fat ass.

I want to say something about people like you that follow the democrat party of support for islam
filth, the islam filth that treats women, children and animals like sex toys.

You ignorant retards allow such evil to coexist among us decent Americans.  The war is coming and they, plus likely you will be
rightfully eliminated from America for your crimes, stupidity and evil.

Have a nice day and GTFO while you can.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2018, 05:59:01 AM »
That's racist! Your jungle booty is cultural appropriation or something
Yes, yes it is!!  :rotf:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Karin

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2018, 08:05:58 PM »
Just looking for any old thread to post this in.  :lmao:  Reminded me of BFDU. 

« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 08:08:35 PM by Karin »

Offline SVPete

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2018, 07:16:16 AM »
Then there's this classic book of the 1970s: