Author Topic: You what pisses me off beyond belief? PCIntern  (Read 3344 times)

Offline CC27

You what pisses me off beyond belief? PCIntern
« on: August 29, 2018, 07:08:44 AM »
PCIntern (17,156 posts)

You what pisses me off beyond belief?

No you don't: that's why I'm going to tell you...

When reporters on TeeVee start with the rational explanations of Trump and his cabal of insane, low IQ crooks who work for him (this week at least) as though these criminals are making decisions based upon some tenets of reality and with concepts of the ramifications and downstream effects of their policies or politics.

I have seen pets make more reasoned decisions than this crowd does and the reporters are not allowing for the idiocy, the mental illness, the criminality, the willful hatred. They pretend like it is the cabinet of a Lyndon Johnson or Richard Nixon but "just a little askew".

No. This is like rounding up the most ignorant, meanest, and violent people you have met in a lifetime, putting them in a boardroom, and having them decide the fate of the Earth. It is insanity beyond insanity. It reminds me of when the media used to report the goings on in Iraq which would be prefaced by the statement, "Today, Saddam Hussein said..." as though it was a legitimate statement. These are individuals who have never told the truth in their lives, to anyone including themselves.

...and talking to these people is like explaining alternate side of the street parking regulations to a cockroach.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100211066501

I am glad you are pissed. Go F yourself.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: You what pisses me off beyond belief? PCIntern
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 07:14:20 AM »
I found an actual picture of PCIntern.  Amazing.

That's all he had to post.  It's the same damn thing.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 07:47:50 AM »
I'm hoping for another six and a half years of PCIntern being pissed off by Trump and his Administration. Unless, of course, Trump causes PCIntern to shuffle off this mortal coil earlier than January, 2025.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2018, 08:53:40 AM »
No. This is like rounding up the most ignorant, meanest, and violent people you have met in a lifetime, putting them in a boardroom, and having them decide the fate of the Earth.

Sounds a whole lot like the DNC to me.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2018, 10:00:36 AM »
I am glad you are pissed. Go F yourself.

Well, remember that the dentist hasn't had exactly an easy life, especially when young.

Add to that that he's pretty old now, past retirement age.

And given his ethnic background, it could be that he inherited a fragile nature.

And again, given his ethnic background, it's a pretty sure thing his wife nags him a lot.

So the wear-and-tear's been rough on him, rendering him cranky and arteriosclerotic.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2018, 11:11:23 AM »
Well, remember that the dentist hasn't had exactly an easy life, especially when young.

Add to that that he's pretty old now, past retirement age.

And given his ethnic background, it could be that he inherited a fragile nature.

And again, given his ethnic background, it's a pretty sure thing his wife nags him a lot.

So the wear-and-tear's been rough on him, rendering him cranky and arteriosclerotic.

And mentally constipated, i.e. full of @#$%.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2018, 03:54:17 PM »
I'm not sure what TV he claims to be watching, but every reporter I've seen has nothing good to say about Trump. But, then I'm reminded these same reporters haven't had anything positive or good to say about America or freedom for decades, so I really don't expect too much from them.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2018, 08:33:14 PM »
PCIntern (17,156 posts)

You what pisses me off beyond belief?   no and I really do not care

No you don't: that's why I'm going to tell you...  damn I was afraid of that  :banghead:

on second thought... eat shit and die, teeth mechanic.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 08:45:59 PM by I_B_Perky »
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2018, 09:07:28 PM »
Quote from:
PCIntern

When some patient claims they floss but the evidence says otherwise?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2018, 09:27:22 PM »
PCIntern (17,156 posts)

When reporters on TeeVee start with the rational explanations of Trump and his cabal of insane, low IQ crooks who work for him (this week at least) as though these criminals are making decisions based upon some tenets of reality and with concepts of the ramifications and downstream effects of their policies or politics.

I have seen pets make more reasoned decisions than this crowd does and the reporters are not allowing for the idiocy, the mental illness, the criminality, the willful hatred. They pretend like it is the cabinet of a Lyndon Johnson or Richard Nixon but "just a little askew".

No. This is like rounding up the most ignorant, meanest, and violent people you have met in a lifetime, putting them in a boardroom, and having them decide the fate of the Earth. It is insanity beyond insanity. It reminds me of when the media used to report the goings on in Iraq which would be prefaced by the statement, "Today, Saddam Hussein said..." as though it was a legitimate statement. These are individuals who have never told the truth in their lives, to anyone including themselves.

...and talking to these people is like explaining alternate side of the street parking regulations to a cockroach.

:yawn:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2018, 08:09:00 AM »
"You what pisses me off beyond belief?"
What DOESN'T piss you DUmmies off?
You guys are pissed at Republicans holding any office, Christians being allowed to pray in public without being arrested, gang members and drug dealers and child molesters going to prison, people being allowed to eat non- vegan foods, people being allowed to express any opinion you disagree with, rocks, trees, birds, squirrels, you name it!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2018, 08:20:10 AM »
"You what pisses me off beyond belief?"
What DOESN'T piss you DUmmies off?
You guys are pissed at Republicans holding any office, Christians being allowed to pray in public without being arrested, gang members and drug dealers and child molesters going to prison, people being allowed to eat non- vegan foods, people being allowed to express any opinion you disagree with, rocks, trees, birds, squirrels, you name it!

For starters.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2018, 09:24:58 AM »
PCIntern (17,156 posts)

People who leave the principal verb out of their sentences?
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2018, 04:38:52 PM »
I found an actual picture of PCIntern.  Amazing.

That's all he had to post.  It's the same damn thing.

KC
l

No KC, this is

Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2018, 06:06:41 PM »
PCIntern (17,156 posts)

That Shakey's Pizza had discontinued it's all you can eat Bunch-a-Lunch?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2018, 07:21:17 AM »
PCIntern (17,156 posts)

That 4 out of 5 dentists recommended sugarless gum for their patients who chew gum, but no one ever asked you?
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2018, 02:13:25 PM »
PCIntern (17,156 posts)

When reporters on TeeVee start with the rational explanations of Trump and his cabal of insane, low IQ crooks who work for him (this week at least) as though these criminals are making decisions based upon some tenets of reality and with concepts of the ramifications and downstream effects of their policies or politics.    Name them

I have seen pets make more reasoned decisions than this crowd does and the reporters are not allowing for the idiocy, the mental illness, the criminality, the willful hatred. They pretend like it is the cabinet of a Lyndon Johnson or Richard Nixon but "just a little askew". Again, name something

No. This is like rounding up the most ignorant, meanest, and violent people you have met in a lifetime, putting them in a boardroom, and having them decide the fate of the Earth. It is insanity beyond insanity. It reminds me of when the media used to report the goings on in Iraq which would be prefaced by the statement, "Today, Saddam Hussein said..." as though it was a legitimate statement. These are individuals who have never told the truth in their lives, to anyone including themselves. Once more, loser, name something.

ESAD
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2018, 06:26:04 PM »
That 4 out of 5 dentists recommended sugarless gum for their patients who chew gum, but no one ever asked you?
  :lmao::lmao::lmao::rotf::lmao::lmao::lmao::rotf::lmao::lmao::lmao::rotf:

^5  :cheersmate:

Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2018, 04:33:57 PM »
just remember, it is better to be pissed off than pissed on. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2018, 08:02:55 PM »

No I don't DUmbass. However what I do know is, the more it pisses you mouth breathing, oxygen thieving reprobates, the better it is for Americans and her normal citizens.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2018, 07:19:54 PM »
> the mental illness, the criminality, the willful hatred...

That would be you and your democrat filth telling us decent people how to run our lives out here in the hills.

How about you go copulate yourself and the donkey that dragged you here.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2018, 06:58:07 AM »