Author Topic: Camera Hogg rips into Stretch Pelosi  (Read 2680 times)

Offline Delmar

Camera Hogg rips into Stretch Pelosi
« on: August 21, 2018, 01:00:51 AM »
Tue Aug 21, 2018, 12:37 AM
hexola (4,449 posts)

HOGG: "move the f*** off the plate and let us take control. Nancy Pelosi is old"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6080171/Parkland-survivor-activist-David-Hogg-18-wants-work-2020-presidential-campaign-run-Congress-25.html

The teen, whose strong convictions and gut instinct to fight against anything he believes isn't working for America, despite the seemingly set-in-stone norms, says he thinks the real issue with the Democratic party is there aren't enough young people, and that old-timers simply aren't relinquishing their seats.

'The reason Republicans are successful right now is because they're empowering young people,' Hogg said, pointing out that Paul Ryan was 45 when he became Speaker of the House.

'Older Democrats just won't move the f*** off the plate and let us take control. Nancy Pelosi is old.'
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211025013

I imagine that ol' Stretch seems downright ancient to a 17 year old like the little pompadour wearing squirrel David Hogg.  She seems kind of old to me and I'm pushing 60--not so much because of her age, but because of the way she slurs her words and babbles incoherently.

Response to hexola (Original post)Tue Aug 21, 2018, 12:40 AM
nini (15,291 posts)
1. Oh my

He's getting a bit full of himself. The youth being involved like they are is critical, but as far as dealing with the shit storm of politics right now - experience is crucial to save our democracy.
A bit full of himself.

Response to hexola (Original post)Tue Aug 21, 2018, 12:44 AM
sarah FAILIN (2,617 posts)
4. Sure

Let's just let the kids take over because...old...

That pisses me off, just the total lack of respect for those that hold the party together.

Republicans hate Pelosi for a reason. Being old is not it
For six months leftists have been treating this punk like he can do no wrong.  He was an a-hole to begin with, they shouldn't be surprised that he's turning into a bigger a-hole.

Response to hexola (Original post)Tue Aug 21, 2018, 12:57 AM
Star Member LuvLoogie (4,139 posts)
6. What a punk-ass thing to say.

I hope he gets embarrassed and publicly apologizes.

Tired of the Pelosi bashing bandwagon, making her the scapegoat of their not-immediately-indulged demands.

Response to hexola (Original post)Tue Aug 21, 2018, 12:58 AM
Midnight Writer (2,386 posts)
7. "Never Trust Anyone Over 30" sounds pretty good...when you are seventeen.

Response to hexola (Original post)Tue Aug 21, 2018, 01:03 AM
Star Member nolabear (29,024 posts)
10. Not the way to go, kiddo.

It’s a tough position to be in, to be that young and be that much in the public eye. Especially after trauma. I hope he gets gently pulled back and reminded that youth has its advantages but so does experience. If Nancy Pelosi took my advice I’d tell her to reach out to him and form a coalition.
This kid has outlived his usefulness.  I predict a Cindy Sheehan curb kick in his very near future.

Response to hexola (Original post)Tue Aug 21, 2018, 01:04 AM
Star Member calguy (710 posts)
12. I'll pay a little more attention to the young Mr. Hogg

When he graduates from high school, college,and wins a couple elections and has held office for a decade or more. When he has those accomplishments under his belt he just might know a wee bit more of what he's talking about.

Response to hexola (Reply #13)Tue Aug 21, 2018, 01:10 AM
Star Member calguy (710 posts)
20. A call of duty can quickly be wasted by carelessly spewing words against people who support his caus

Some might even call him a smart ass
His days as a leftist hero are numbered.

Response to hexola (Original post)Tue Aug 21, 2018, 01:09 AM
Star Member Hekate (50,328 posts)
19. He is 18 and still finding his way. I am giving him a pass on this, because after horrific events...

...he is doing great things for his age, and I hope very much his future is bright.

You notice I never give anyone else a pass on the topic of Nancy Pelosi, and that is because they are decades older and should know better. One of the things this incident says to me is the extent to which RW propaganda has saturated the airways and poisoned discussions about our own elder statesmen. We need to find ways to counter that
So whose fault is it that this kid is an a-hole, the Koch brothers or Trump?
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Camera Hogg rips into Stretch Pelosi
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 06:33:54 AM »
Couple of things of note here.

1.  Here is yet another young fascist asking for something to be given to him that he hasn't earned.  Instead of simply saying he's going to run against them and beat them, he's telling them they need to just leave and let him have it.  Sounds like a typical fascist to me.

2.  Can you think of just how stupid this kid is right now?  I mean think about it, if he is REALLY wanting to get into politics and he gets to start in say 6-7 years, does he not think that all of these stupid remarks he's making now will not be part of someone else's campaign commercials?   :rotf:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 06:37:08 AM »
Couple of things of note here.

1.  Here is yet another young fascist asking for something to be given to him that he hasn't earned.  Instead of simply saying he's going to run against them and beat them, he's telling them they need to just leave and let him have it.  Sounds like a typical fascist to me.

2.  Can you think of just how stupid this kid is right now?  I mean think about it, if he is REALLY wanting to get into politics and he gets to start in say 6-7 years, does he not think that all of these stupid remarks he's making now will not be part of someone else's campaign commercials?   :rotf:

KC

I imagine he is just very frustrated and venting because he cannot get laid like normal 18 year olds.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2018, 07:28:35 AM »
The little shit is all attitude and entitlement, in an age where practically anyone with a fistfull of cash can get into college, he gets turned down by every one he applied to.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2018, 07:42:13 AM »
It's kind of humorous to see DUpipo outrage at the realization that HoggBoy is an arrogant ignorant punk. :rotf: Something conservatives realized as he used his dead classmates as so many stairs to 15 minutes of fame.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2018, 09:07:24 AM »
They are eating him alive with no katsup or mustard!!  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

From hero to zero at the spe :loser: :loser: :loser:ed of light!
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2018, 11:21:19 AM »
They are eating him alive with no katsup or mustard!!  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

From hero to zero at the spe :loser: :loser: :loser:ed of light!

Yeah, well, he touched one of their icons without being a more powerful icon.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2018, 02:49:24 PM »
I imagine he is just very frustrated and venting because he cannot get laid like normal 18 year olds.

Well, that kinda comes with the territory when you are an abnormal asshole of an 18 year old kid.

Just sayin'.
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2018, 05:35:16 PM »
His 15 minutes were up and he thought slinging some mud at Bela Pelosi would add some time back to the clock.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2018, 07:34:48 PM »
Don't try to take on Skeletrix, kid...on second thought, go right ahead!
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Karin

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2018, 08:38:34 PM »
 :lmao:  He didn't realize that the left will turn on its friends like a rabid dobermann.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2018, 10:47:43 PM »
I wish I had thought of this one:
Sean Agnew
@seanagnew
The Jim Acosta of political activists.
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2018/08/20/this-friggin-kid-if-david-hoggs-head-gets-any-bigger-its-gonna-straight-up-explode/
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2018, 09:50:21 AM »

Not only that, he's been rejected by both his hands.  :jerkit:   :lmao:  :loser: 
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2018, 10:04:09 AM »
Yeah, well, he touched one of their icons without being a more powerful icon.

Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2018, 06:55:47 PM »
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2018, 07:00:06 PM »
Some Of David Hogg’s Supporters Say His Calling Nancy Pelosi “Old” Went Too Far
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/remysmidt/david-hogg-called-nancy-pelosi-old

Parkland shooting survivor and March for Our Lives leader David Hogg is facing criticism from his supporters for calling House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi “old” in a New York magazine profile of him published on Sunday.

A spokesperson for Pelosi told BuzzFeed News on Wednesday that the House representative had no comment about Hogg’s remarks.

In the wide-ranging New York magazine piece — it covered everything from his political ambitions to his meditation habits — the much-adored and maligned anti–gun violence activist said, “The reason Republicans are successful right now is because they’re empowering young people.”
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2018, 11:31:57 AM »
The best thing about that kid is in a short time he will be a $200 answer on an episode of Jeopardy someday and not much else except a night shift worker at McD's.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"