Author Topic: Hopalong Bob Holds a Worship Service  (Read 1518 times)

Offline Karin

Hopalong Bob Holds a Worship Service
« on: August 14, 2018, 09:04:22 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211002485

Tue Aug 14, 2018, 09:04 PM
TheMastersNemesis (10,331 posts)

I Wonder If GOPPERS In Flooding Pennsylvania/NY Understand The Importance Of Government.

When you see these disasters and you see government respond and help people and save people I wonder if Republicans who have government understand the necessity of government and well paid government employees. These same fools vote for politicians who want to cut taxes, privatize first responders, shut down government services etc etc etc.

So I do not get the disconnect. These same fools whose asses are saved by public employees are the first who want to **** them.

Around these parts, our first responders are not only not "well paid government employees", they are non-paid volunteers.  And they are ALWAYS there.  They don't worry about union rules or overtime.  They just get up and go when the shrill beeping comes from the pager.  I know, it's in my home.  And Bob, my husband would walk into your burning house to save your sorry ass and not ask your political affiliation before he decides whether to save you or not piss on you if you were burning.  Much as you've stated that you would put such a victim to this test. 

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: Hopalong Bob Holds a Worship Service
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 10:09:07 PM »
The monopod is delusional (still).. :loser:
 I don't know of any (R)(D) or (I) that wants to shut down essential government services.
What a sad little man.  :sosad:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 07:58:17 AM »
Halse premise, false and stupid conclusion.

Being political parties, neither the Rs nor the Ds harbor anarchists. By definition of "Political Party". Historically, Anarchists have usually been at the extreme left of the political spectrum, e.g. the Anarchist who assassinated President McKinley. There are Anarcho-Capitalists, but they are of more recent genesis. Of whatever flavor, anarchists are not a wing of the Ds or the Rs (though arguments might be made with regard to the Antifa types, who, IMO, are trying to create chaos as a context in which they could seize power).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2018, 09:02:59 AM »

Around these parts, our first responders are not only not "well paid government employees", they are non-paid volunteers.  And they are ALWAYS there.  They don't worry about union rules or overtime.  They just get up and go when the shrill beeping comes from the pager.  I know, it's in my home.  And Bob, my husband would walk into your burning house to save your sorry ass and not ask your political affiliation before he decides whether to save you or not piss on you if you were burning.  Much as you've stated that you would put such a victim to this test.

Have posted this before, bears mentioning again.

Conservatives are not anti tax for essential services.  Police, fire, roads, bridges, libraries or schools for the most part.  Our property taxes pay for a lot of these important things.  Beyond that, not so much.

No big government, just more efficient government for truly important programs.  Not paying bureaucrats $100k to be a adminstrative wonk espousing diversity, equality and inequalities.  Worthless crap that ultimately helps no one in a practical way.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2018, 09:08:59 AM »
It amazes me how Bob can simply parrot a false stereotype without any kind of logic or thought.  1st he assumes conservatives don't support any kind of government, secondly he assumes the first responders are govt employees, many are volunteers. 

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2018, 09:12:55 AM »
It amazes me how Bob can simply parrot a false stereotype without any kind of logic or thought.  1st he assumes conservatives don't support any kind of government, secondly he assumes the first responders are govt employees, many are volunteers.

It shouldn't amaze you, even a lot of the DUmmies know he's an idiot.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2018, 09:42:42 AM »
It shouldn't amaze you, even a lot of the DUmmies know he's an idiot.

Good point, nothing over there should surprise me.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2018, 11:58:53 AM »

Nematode has willfully separated himself from real people he hates. So his "reality" regarding them (us!) is stereotypes and straw men.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2018, 12:35:50 PM »
Nematode has willfully separated himself from real people he hates. So his "reality" regarding them (us!) is stereotypes and straw men.
Obviously critical thinking skills are not required at the DUmp.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2018, 12:37:21 PM »
Have posted this before, bears mentioning again.

Conservatives are not anti tax for essential services.  Police, fire, roads, bridges, libraries or schools for the most part.  Our property taxes pay for a lot of these important things.  Beyond that, not so much.

No big government, just more efficient government for truly important programs.  Not paying bureaucrats $100k to be a adminstrative wonk espousing diversity, equality and inequalities.  Worthless crap that ultimately helps no one in a practical way.

It's amazing, if you hire someone, tell them their whole job is to find discrimination, pay them to do so, and tell them that if there's no discrimination found they will be out of a job, they find it EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2018, 04:45:53 PM »
Oh, Banzin himself was a federal employee, Department of Labor, for years, he's chronically cranky and useless.

Sat Oct 29, 2016, 03:11 PM
TheMastersNemesis (10,338 posts)

I Will Be Happy Seeing Trump Lovers Crying & Depressed. And I Will Rub It In Endlessly.

Assuming Hillary wins I hope the rest of us make Trump lovers miserable. They will NEVER want to see the nation come together. My concern is that they will be as nasty and more insurgent than ever. Trump lovers are in a rage and obsessed with hate. I cannot even bare to watch a Trump rally.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10028259306

"bare".  ::)

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2018, 06:07:35 PM »
Bob, as a mental midget can not understand nuance, much less reality. 

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2018, 04:48:23 PM »

Don't forget the "Cajun Navy" from a few years ago..
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.