Author Topic: Alabama Schools May Join Tennessee Schools In Giving Atheists Nightmares  (Read 10587 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Some public schools in Alabama may join schools in Tennessee to be the stuff of atheists’ nightmares. The Alabama schools want to erect displays featuring the phrase, “In God We Trust.”

Republican State Rep. David Standridge sponsored the original legislation permitting public bodies to display the “In God We Trust” motto. In February, state legislators passed legislation permitting the schools to follow through on their plans. The Alabama law was implemented on July 1.

Blount County Superintendent Rodney Green said the county could draft a policy forwarding the idea as early as September, as AL.com reported.

Green, who presides over a school system with roughly 8,000 students, stated, “You would think that something that passes the Legislature won’t be challenged in the courtroom but we all know that it can and probably will.”

Annie Laurie Gaylord, co-president of the Madison, Wisconsin-based Freedom from Religion Foundation, complained, “It’s a tsunami of Christian national laws in our country right now. … The upcoming election will say a lot about the direction of our nation. With the Republicans in charge of Congress and so many of these states, we are seeing a constant push for theocracy.”

In March, Tennessee passed a bill requiring all public schools to post “In God We Trust.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/34446/alabama-schools-may-join-tennessee-schools-giving-hank-berrien
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Online FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Annie Laurie Gaylord, co-president of the Madison, Wisconsin-based Freedom from Religion Foundation, complained, “It’s a tsunami of Christian national laws in our country right now. … The upcoming election will say a lot about the direction of our nation. With the Republicans in charge of Congress and so many of these states, we are seeing a constant push for theocracy.

This really shows what little understanding the atheists have where Christians are concerned. No serious Christian wants to see a theocracy created. We know that until Jesus comes back no theocracy is possible because of man's falling state. I especially believe that the Republicans want nothing to do with a theocracy.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
This really shows what little understanding the atheists have where Christians are concerned. No serious Christian wants to see a theocracy created. We know that until Jesus comes back no theocracy is possible because of man's falling state. I especially believe that the Republicans want nothing to do with a theocracy.

I don't believe we do either.  But that's the corner Republicans as a whole have allowed ourselves to be painted into by the Anti religion anti 1st Amendment types.

If the Liberals REALLY want to see what a Theocracy is...visit a Muslim country.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0