Author Topic: South Africa on brink of ‘ANARCHY’ as president demands white farmers’ land is S  (Read 1644 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
South Africa on brink of ‘ANARCHY’ as president demands white farmers’ land is SEIZED
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/998424/South-Africa-white-farmers-Cyril-Ramaphosa-agricultural-reform

SOUTH Africa’s white farmers have hit out in anger at the government’s decision to agree to constitutional changes to seize land from them.

South African President Cyril Ramaphosa recently announced plans to allow white people’s land to be taken without compensation, which will then be distributed to black people in a move that he believes will be good for the economy.

The president made the announcement late on Tuesday in a televised address to the nation.

South Africa is becoming another Zimbabwe.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
This has been going on for a while. Austraila is assisting with moving these displaced white farmers to Austraila. Seems they want experienced farmers and are willing to fork over the money to get them.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
South Africa is becoming another Zimbabwe.

Oh, it surely will.

Despite my conscience, I say "let 'em starve."
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Oh, it surely will.

Despite my conscience, I say "let 'em starve."

I think this is a case of "you made your bed now lay on it."
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator

There's much made about the ostensible global demise of European culture and peoples in favor of darker people, which might or might not be the case, given the way the world and society is always evolving, but I'm pretty sure the future isn't in Africa and its people.  Maybe Latin America, maybe Asia, but not Africa.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DumbAss Tanker

This was about as predictable as a hot Summer in Texas, from the time Mandela became President it  was a question of when, not if.  I expect even a lot of the farmers knew that but were either living in denial, unable to liquidate, or just playing out the end game. 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Old n Grumpy

There's much made about the ostensible global demise of European culture and peoples in favor of darker people, which might or might not be the case, given the way the world and society is always evolving, but I'm pretty sure the future isn't in Africa and its people.  Maybe Latin America, maybe Asia, but not Africa.

If you look at the carribean islands and central and south America I really don't think any of those places will do anything to advance civilization. Once the Europeans left it was a steady downhill spiral.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
This has been going on for a while. Austraila is assisting with moving these displaced white farmers to Austraila. Seems they want experienced farmers and are willing to fork over the money to get them.

Russia has also offered to take some of them in.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline freedumb2003b

You buttered your bread, now sleep in it!

We'll burn that bridge when we come to it!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.