Author Topic: Free Range DUmmies Found on Twitter  (Read 1587 times)

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Free Range DUmmies Found on Twitter
« on: July 26, 2018, 08:14:22 AM »
I ran across a twitter user who must be a DUmmie because his tweet and the ones that follow are like a DU bouncy thread.
https://twitter.com/Frederick987/status/1021488132599017472

Frederick987

@Frederick987
Follow Follow @Frederick987
More
I cancelled an appointment today, after I asked why Foxnews was playing in the waiting room, Secretary rolled her eyes and said, that’s all the Doctor will allow us to put on. I just found another Doctor, I can’t trust his judgement and said so. #Resist

Resist, Persist, Vote For Democrats!

@haleakela19
 Jul 23
More
Replying to @Frederick987
I insisted the pre-op staff turn the channels because if I didn't make it through surgery I didn't want Fox News to be the last thing I saw on tv. LOL! True story.  BTW, they did change the stations.

Flyoverstate

@gouldjm16
 Jul 24
More
Replying to @Frederick987 @Goss30Goss
I live in a red state- I get the remote and put child locks on Fox on every public TV I find. Got 3 doctors offices, a dentist, and 20 TV's at the gym.

Candi Mathis

@CandiMathis
 Jul 23
More
Replying to @Frederick987 @TheGOPJesus
I once threw such a fit at my local McDonald's during lunch over the not turning Fox News off,  I made them refund the mere $1.08 I spent for a drink, and gathered about 15-20 as an audience.

I was so proud. It's on animal planet now.

and so on and so on.  :jerkit:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Free Range DUmmies Found on Twitter
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2018, 09:31:04 AM »
ladies and gentlemen, that in a nutshell is our opposition
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline CC27

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 09:34:58 AM »
Any public place i go to i  can care less what is on TV. These people are bat shit crazy putting child locks on Fox.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2018, 10:14:56 AM »
Any public place i go to i  can care less what is on TV. These people are bat shit crazy putting child locks on Fox.

And yet we're the fascists.

::)

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2018, 10:20:16 AM »

How the DUmmies see themselves when acting that way:

How normal people see them:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline CC27

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2018, 11:31:49 AM »
High five for both!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2018, 11:45:13 AM »
Seriously, doesn't anyone see this like book burning?  I sure do.  And I don't have the capability to understand someone who will go to extraordinary lengths to ensure you don't get to watch or listen to because they disagree with what you're wanting to watch or listen to.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2018, 01:29:25 PM »
I see they've moved their Bouncy's to a more friendly environment where people will still believe these tall tales.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2018, 01:30:48 PM »

And yet we're the fascists.

::)

KC

Which is funny they see us this way while one of their own is the one that got fired for hiding the remote control for a tv at work to prevent people from watching a particular channel.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2018, 02:08:04 PM »
It amazes me that those dummy's don't realize how stupid, intolerant and thin skinned they appear to others. Their fascist behaviour just turns people off and away from supporting them.

The other concern is the way some of them are acting out with violence against others, all this hate needs to be crushed.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2018, 02:50:56 PM »

Which is funny they see us this way while one of their own is the one that got fired for hiding the remote control for a tv at work to prevent people from watching a particular channel.

Yup.  Welcome back TRG.  We just rehashed the Doug Bulna story the other day for some of the members who weren't around for that good time.

KC

*Stolen

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2018, 03:01:41 PM »

Yup.  Welcome back TRG.  We just rehashed the Doug Bulna story the other day for some of the members who weren't around for that good time.

KC

I wonder if ol Doug ever figured out who ratted him out?

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2018, 07:22:51 PM »
I wonder if ol Doug ever figured out who ratted him out?

If I recall correctly... and these days that is an iffy proposition for me...  I think he finally did. 

I'm wondering if he is still alive. He dropped off the face of the earth after that... and he might be under the earth now for all I know.

Man.... I think that was the longest thread we ever had here.  Good times then!  :cheersmate:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2018, 07:56:21 PM »
The local McDonalds always has CNN on. Never cared enough to ask for a different channel.  But then again I rarely eat there and when I do I'm only sitting for 5 minutes.

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2018, 08:22:49 PM »
Seriously, doesn't anyone see this like book burning?  I sure do.  And I don't have the capability to understand someone who will go to extraordinary lengths to ensure you don't get to watch or listen to because they disagree with what you're wanting to watch or listen to.

KC

They are the same ones who believe that Trump has "deleted" all evidence of his collusion with Putin, along with all evidence of how the election was "stolen," and ignore all the real evidence that their own Dem Party and Shrillary are the ones with illegal servers, illegally deleted government files and e-mails, and who colluded to create a phony Russia-Trump-Collusion story to "insure" the election would go in Shrillary's favor.
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2018, 02:02:34 PM »
High five for both!
That is awesome