Author Topic: DUmmy learns that actions have consequences  (Read 1419 times)

Offline Mary Ann

DUmmy learns that actions have consequences
« on: July 20, 2018, 01:57:01 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210901971

gopiscrap (17,722 posts)

I am so pissed
I was supposed to go and serve for a month in a refugee camp in Greece. Right before we were supposed to go I was put on the no-fly list (second time for me) mainly for all the protesting I have done, pus in 1988 I was charged with inciting a riot when George Bush came to Tacoma to campaign for president) charges were dropped but the repubs hold grudges.

I lost a bunch of money because of flights etc...but the real thing that hurts is that I aqm not able to go.

The more serous part of this was that as this was happening the validity my US naturalization was being challenged. That not only enraged me, but scared the crap out of me. When I confronted ICE they not only had a listing of all 46 times I have entered and left the country, but also my alien registration card, my citizenship papers and the score on the test I took.

So folks, if you are naturalized and think you are safe, if you are a progressive activist think again.

On a side note, there were four others, who also didn 't get to go to a refugee camp that I know of this summer.

I have soooooo many questions. If this country is so terrible, why did this DUmmy come here in the first place? What was his plan--to turn the US into the same kind of third world hell hole he had left? Did he think he could incite a riot and it wouldn't come back to bite him in the butt? Why would Greece want this trouble maker in their country?

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: DUmmy learns that actions have consequences
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2018, 02:06:10 PM »
Hey DUmbass....play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Congratulations moron.

Oh, and DUmbasss? I would look with suspicion at your citizenship papers just because of the 17,722 posts you have made on the most hate filled, racist, fascist loving cesspool on the internet.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 02:56:58 PM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2018, 02:19:16 PM »
Right before we were supposed to go I was put on the no-fly list (second time for me) ...

There's a big chance this :bouncy: is purely fictional and crap-boy was never going farther than the grocery store for a 12-pack of Keystone. But taking it at face value, sort of, what really happened, probably, is that he's been on a no-fly list all along, and he's just been turned away from the airport twice.

It was created in 2001 (need I explain why?), so if crap-boy is on it, OhBummer! is as much to blame as Trump or Bush.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 04:22:07 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2018, 03:03:26 PM »
Put on the no fly list twice? this guy must be an asshole squared!! :thatsright:

So he comes to our country, protests and raises hell, why is he still here?

He was going to go to a refugee camp, right, the check is in the mail and I am going to go join the French foreign legion. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2018, 04:14:43 PM »
Kathy and Doreen both need to stomp his fat ass.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2018, 04:16:19 PM »
Come to America.  Become a naturalized citizen.   Partake in the benefits of this great Country.  Piss all over it because it's not to your liking and then get all bent out of shape when you are flagged as a massive pain in the ass.  Well done DUmmy!
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2018, 04:53:13 PM »
A good part of me thinks this DUmmy was never going to go anywhere. Just trying to score points at the DUmp and have a chance to blame the US at the same time

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2018, 05:18:56 PM »
A good part of me thinks this DUmmy was never going to go anywhere. Just trying to score points at the DUmp and have a chance to blame the US at the same time

Street cred I suppose.  Yep, to quote Frank, DUmmies lie and lie all the time.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2018, 05:42:43 PM »
Street cred I suppose.  Yep, to quote Frank, DUmmies lie and lie all the time.
  always assume anything written by a lefty is a lie......always

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2018, 10:37:04 PM »
Oh my.

comment 3867:
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=81827.3850

some history:
"proglodyte's boyfriend finds creative way to ditch her" (SGT Snuggle Bunny, February 2017)
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=112584.0
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 10:42:05 PM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2018, 05:26:16 AM »

AncientGeezer

29. Your story is Exactly why the the Thuglicans are
dead set against the the arbitrary assignment to the "No Fly List"..no due process. ????

You get put on it and get deprived of rights and then have to prove innocence.
It's a bulls**t deal...for anyone. :bawl:  :bawl: :bawl:  :bawl:   
Don't plày stupid games, DUmbass.
 Getting yourself arrested at a violent anti-government riot, isn't a smart idea.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2018, 08:16:33 AM »
Uckey-duck. Hypothetically, it is possible that the Rs or the Ds could use the No-Fly list to get revenge. But they aren't going to bother with minor irritants, because there are too damn many of them. So one of two scenarios seem plausible to me:

* Crap-Boy really did incite a riot and worse, but his "charges were dropped" story is false or omits key details, such as a partisan DA's office (like Kammy was in SF, more recently) or (more likely, IMO) Crap-Boy got charges dropped in a deal that involved him ratting on his fellow rioters; the plea deal didn't extend to the No-Fly list that was then 10 or 12 years in the future, and what he did really was serious enough to warrant being on the No-Fly list;

* Crap-Boy made up the whole charity-work-in-Greece story and now concocted this pure BS story to explain why he isn't in Greece.

Obviously I lean toward the latter. That set of lies is simpler and more in keeping with DUpipo's Keyboard Warrior character.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2018, 12:49:19 PM »
It would have been better to have ICE let the DUmmie leave the country and then deny them entry back in when she returns.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke