Author Topic: oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day  (Read 842 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day
« on: July 17, 2018, 08:11:05 AM »
also posted on DU Jr. and brought here for the illumination of lurking primitives who don't lurk there

I got a beautiful feeling everything's going my way.....

Not quite, but almost so, and I did wake up after a long peaceful sleep during the night.

So.....perhaps the president ****ed up. Perhaps he didn't Given the present hostile political climate (thanks to we-all-know-who), everything's kind of murky, clouded up, and so all one can do is sit back, relax, get mellow and wait for the fog to dispel, and then look at it.

Perhaps some permanent damage was done (if so, it's the first damage done by this administration), perhaps this is all another one of those three-day outrages, and a new one'll displace it by the end of the week.

In the meantime, it's funny watching the haters run around in circles thinking they got something.

Maybe they do, maybe they don't. If they do, the president, Republicans, and conservatives will bounce back from it; we're a resilient bunch; too bad for the primitives. We're not the sort to sit around and whine and bitch and moan and groan and crybaby if things don't go our way, unlike the sort who need no identification.

Have a good day; remembering Lucy and her football, I hope to have one myself.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Boudicca

Re: oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 10:24:48 AM »
It is high time DhimmiRats QUIT trying to goad our POTUS into starting WWIII.  I'll take Russia over a Caliphate any day of the week!
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 10:56:20 AM »
There are 3 world powers, China, Russia and us. to not be on speaking terms with each other is complete foolishness and stupidity.

Besides, Trump needed to tell Putin who needs to win the mid terms. :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2018, 11:01:16 AM »
Progs are trying to live a cops-n-robbers view of the world, where the "good guys" shoot the bad guys or drive them out of town. In the real world the likes of Putin, Kim III, and Iran's Mullah-of-the-Month aren't going away, and Trump has to try for the best modus vivendi he can get. Complicating this is that people in US intelligence agencies, the "Justice" Department, and FBI were partisan actors, and some key NATO allies have been sloughers. So Trump butters up Putin & Kim a little while working for the best deals he can get from them and NATO while trying to expose and get rid of Clinton-Obama operatives who put partisan politics above the interests of the US.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.