Author Topic: a new national monument, Mount Skinsmore  (Read 2910 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
a new national monument, Mount Skinsmore
« on: July 10, 2018, 04:35:39 PM »
Some day, there will be a need for a monument to the greatest primitives ever, from Skins’s island.  I imagine it’ll be called “Mount Skinsmore,” and be sculpted somewhere in Vermont.

For the greatest primitives ever, I propose the ugly scowling mug of the late bird-smacking stoned red-faced primitive, “Redstone,” for the most prominent spot, where Washington is in the above.   And then behind him, the poetess laureate of Skins’s island, “California Peggy.”  And after her, drunken Bill, “William Pitt,” where Roosevelt is kind of hidden.   And finally, in profile, cousin nadin, “nadinbzerezinski.” 
apres moi, le deluge

Offline freedumb2003b

Re: a new national monument, Mount Skinsmore
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 05:47:54 PM »
You ALWAYS forget TiT!!!

The best ever and the only one who put a rifle to and intimidated a sitting Secretary of State!

Why you hatin' on my man Tom in Tib????

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 06:31:42 PM »
You ALWAYS forget TiT!!!

The best ever and the only one who put a rifle to and intimidated a sitting Secretary of State!

Why you hatin' on my man Tom in Tib????

It was a shotgun, and TiT is one of the few on this planet I truly despised.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2018, 07:08:59 PM »

It was a shotgun, and TiT is one of the few on this planet I truly despised.

KC

He was despicable, but his stories were so outrageous that I have to admit I kinda looked forward to.
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2018, 07:29:13 AM »
Some day, there will be a need for a monument to the greatest primitives ever, from Skins’s island.  I imagine it’ll be called “Mount Skinsmore,” and be sculpted somewhere in Vermont.

For the greatest primitives ever, I propose the ugly scowling mug of the late bird-smacking stoned red-faced primitive, “Redstone,” for the most prominent spot, where Washington is in the above.   And then behind him, the poetess laureate of Skins’s island, “California Peggy.”  And after her, drunken Bill, “William Pitt,” where Roosevelt is kind of hidden.   And finally, in profile, cousin nadin, “nadinbzerezinski.”

Don't forget the long gone "HamstersFromHell".  He was the prototypical DUmmy in the looks department.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2018, 07:43:35 AM »
Then kneeling in front of the guys would be Amber,the Tuscon Tart,Torchy the stripper witch and bitter old Eva in her prime living the carny life.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2018, 07:45:41 AM »
Don't forget the long gone "HamstersFromHell".  He was the prototypical DUmmy in the looks department.

Yeah, he was a quiet one, a mechanic down in southwestern Missouri who usually posted photography threads, not hate threads.

And damn, did he EVER look like the stereotypical aging hippie. 
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2018, 07:53:10 AM »
I think it should be called Mount Skidmark, at a dump near you. :-)

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2018, 09:48:54 AM »
Why should nadin be on Mount Skinsmore? I thought she was already on the half dollar coin, isn't that enough?

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2018, 10:37:18 AM »
I think someone in San Francespool was thinking of making a monument to DU but they left their 20 pound sack of crap on the sidewalk and the city confiscated it.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2018, 11:20:57 AM »
Why should nadin be on Mount Skinsmore? I thought she was already on the half dollar coin, isn't that enough?

I need to try and find that one post where I had gNads portrait put on a 50 cent piece. It was quite a few years ago so I'm not sure if I'll be able to find it.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2018, 12:22:32 PM »
Please post or message me the photographs of all pertinent DUmmies, preferably in the same profile angle as the president they will replace on Rushmore (Skinsmore). Look at the Rushmore picture for corresponding profiles, described as follows:

Washington: slight profile left
Jefferson: slight profile right
T. Roosevelt: 3/8 profile right
Lincoln: quarter profile left

I can do coins as well. Prefer full side profiles of any Dummie you wish, as well as color of coin (silver, gold, or copper)
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2018, 01:33:21 PM »
I need to try and find that one post where I had gNads portrait put on a 50 cent piece. It was quite a few years ago so I'm not sure if I'll be able to find it.

This isn't the original one that BattleHymn made; I just now cobbled this together.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2018, 01:38:12 PM »
Please post or message me the photographs of all pertinent DUmmies, preferably in the same profile angle as the president they will replace on Rushmore (Skinsmore). Look at the Rushmore picture for corresponding profiles, described as follows:

Washington: slight profile left
Jefferson: slight profile right
T. Roosevelt: 3/8 profile right
Lincoln: quarter profile left

I checked my own personal vault, and alas to my horror I have none of two of the four of these.

There of course is the big vault, but it's been so long I've forgotten its name.

And the defunct photobucket account, with over 1600 items about primitives (2002-2010) in it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2018, 03:34:21 PM »

My favorite all time DUmmie was Distressed American. Such impudent rage.  :lmao:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2018, 04:12:44 PM »
My favorite all time DUmmie was Distressed American. Such impudent rage.  :lmao:

I believe you spelled  impotent incorrectly.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2018, 05:17:42 PM »
I believe you spelled  impotent incorrectly.

Ha! Thanks.  H5 for the catch.  :cheersmate:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2018, 09:12:34 AM »
A monument to Pam.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2018, 10:25:26 AM »
A monument to Pam.

Dunno if that's real or satire, but I do know this statue is real:

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2018, 10:46:20 AM »
Haven't had time to post about this.  But we almost need to have a "Mount Skidsmore" Hall of Crap. Many suggestions from my 15 years of laughing at that cesspool.  Shall start up a further thread this weekend.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender