Author Topic: Stupid kentuck does a 180  (Read 1174 times)

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
Stupid kentuck does a 180
« on: July 11, 2018, 12:11:31 PM »

Wed Jul 11, 2018, 08:54 AM

Star Member kentuck (87,494 posts)

At this time, I don't give a crap about Mueller's investigation...

It has turned into an excuse for the Senate to sit on their asses and do nothing while they wait on Bob Mueller to do something. It is a losing formula.

Because every day they do nothing, Donald Trump tears down everything that we have.

I am beginning to think we would be better off if there was no Special Counsel at all and the people we elected would have to do their job.

It is the lesson of unforeseen consequences

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210854010
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: Stupid kentuck does a 180
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 01:02:04 PM »
C_U_L8R (27,110 posts)

1. They should all be chased out of restaurants

until they take action
They=dem senators?

TrishaJ (369 posts)

30. Exactly.

Since the Legislative Branch is not doing their JOB by impeaching this traitor criminal, it's now up to the Justice Department.
I believe this DUmmie thinks the Justice Dept. is part of the judicial branch.   :rofl:

LonePirate (7,978 posts)

10. Again I ask, what do you want the Senate to do? Pass a resolution calling him a traitor?

kentuck (87,495 posts)

11. They have the power to dismiss him from office.

He has done enough damage and there is enough proof. The time for investigating is over. It is time for something to be done.

brooklynite (44,028 posts)

12. No-they do NOT

They have the power only to vote on an Impeachment PASSED BY THE HOUSE.

kentuck (87,495 posts)

14. They have the power to convict.

If they use it. It's time to use it

H2O Man (59,327 posts)

16. True, but

the House would have to impeach him first. The Senate cannot convict him before that.

I do agree that the Senate could do more to slow the pace of damage that Trump is inflicting on the US and world.

kentuck (87,495 posts)

18. True...

But the House has been known to follow the lead of the Senate on big decisions. Whether this House would do so is another question. The House impeaches and the Senate convicts. That is the process.
So the senate should convict Trump before the house impeaches him?
 :facepalm:

Takket (6,067 posts)

13. Congress can impeach any time they want

They don’t need Mueller.
The dems in congress are smarter than you. They know if Pelosi pushes for impeachment her party will not gain any seats in the mid-terms and could lose some. But I say go full scat throwing howler-monkey on your congress critters until they call for a vote on it.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 01:59:58 PM »
I love how they keep throwing out the word 'proof', like they actually have some.   :lmao:

I hear them call into talk radio that I listen to and howl about the proof and they're always shut down when they're asked; what proof?  They can't produce the first iota of it and they end up stammering for the next few minutes of their time.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2018, 02:09:01 PM »
Quote from:
kentuck

25. ............. I am too pissed off today to communicate rationally.

Today!?! What this "today" crap?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2018, 02:12:14 PM »
Looking through the smokescreen of verbosity, it sounds like kt has finally realized and admitted Mueller has nothing, there's nothing for Mueller to have, and some Clinton-Obama operatives in the FBI are getting outed and booted.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2018, 03:06:12 PM »
TrishaJ (369 posts)

30. Exactly.

Since the Legislative Branch is not doing their JOB by impeaching this traitor criminal, it's now up to the Justice Department.

Show me where the Constitution gives the Justice department the power to impeach a President.

kentuck (87,495 posts)

11. They have the power to dismiss him from office.

He has done enough damage and there is enough proof. The time for investigating is over. It is time for something to be done.

Damage?  Tax cuts?  Lower unemployment for minorities? an open dialog with North Korea?  Enforcement of our immigration laws?  where are these damages you speak of?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2018, 03:33:32 PM »
I love how they keep throwing out the word 'proof', like they actually have some.   :lmao:

I hear them call into talk radio that I listen to and howl about the proof and they're always shut down when they're asked; what proof?  They can't produce the first iota of it and they end up stammering for the next few minutes of their time.

KC

Great point, my thoughts exactly. :cheersmate:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2018, 04:49:07 PM »
Today!?! What this "today" crap?

I'd like to give you a Hi 5 for that... how does one do so? Or do I still lack that power.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2018, 08:29:21 PM »
I'd like to give you a Hi 5 for that... how does one do so? Or do I still lack that power.
Under word  "Reputation", you'll see [Hi-Five] and [Bitch Slap], click one or the other.     
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Karin

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2018, 09:33:06 PM »
kentuck

25. ............. I am too pissed off today to communicate rationally.

:lmao: :rotf:

They're all acting like experts in government process.  Priceless thread, all thrashing about. 

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2018, 09:37:19 PM »
This thread proves they need to return to teaching civics in high school....though the left would probably find a way to screw that up like they've done with the rest of the education system throughout the country.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2018, 08:53:18 AM »

They may actually have some proof . . . What proof is MD 20/20? :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.