Author Topic: There are all these horrified people on my TV.  (Read 1501 times)

Offline CC27

There are all these horrified people on my TV.
« on: July 11, 2018, 07:25:05 AM »
madaboutharry (27,895 posts)

There are all these horrified people on my TV.

Andrea Mitchell just called Trump's performance this morning "a disgrace."

Say what you want about Morning Joe, he always has always has excellent guests. There is universal condemnation and horror.

The panel seems crestfallen and in despair.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210853786

Get a job and get away from the TV DUmmie.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: There are all these horrified people on my TV.
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 07:40:55 AM »
A bunch of lefties were mad.  :yawn:

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 07:50:12 AM »
What was this in reference to?

I go to the thread on Skins's island, and the primitives are vague.  Apparently something to do with his trip to Russia, but that's all I can figure out.

The primitives need to learn to be more expressive in what they write; the more expressive they are, the more it's likely they'll get additional publicity and goodwill being featured here in the DUmpster.  And a better shot for the Top Ten DUmmies.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline CC27

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2018, 07:51:48 AM »

I go to the thread on Skins's island, and the primitives are vague.  Apparently something to do with his trip to Russia, but that's all I can figure out.

The primitives need to learn to be more expressive in what they write; the more expressive they are, the more it's likely they'll get additional publicity and goodwill being featured here in the DUmpster.  And a better shot for the Top Ten DUmmies.

I am guessing they are upset about this headline, "Trump at NATO summit: 'Germany is totally controlled by Russia'

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2018, 08:09:00 AM »
It's on (MS)NBC (not that SeeBS or ABSC or FNN are better). If Trump sneezed they would condemn Kimberly-Clark for making Kleenex.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2018, 08:19:26 AM »
I am guessing they are upset about this headline, "Trump at NATO summit: 'Germany is totally controlled by Russia'

President Trump  dared to point out the truth of naked Germany paying the well-clothed Russians to supply 70% of their energy, i.e. surrendering control over a large part of their economy to Putin and supplying him with cash for international mischief and local corruption.

President Trump
thereby does two things: points out the contradiction in us spending billions to defend a country that has willingly halfway surrendered to the Russians already, and demonstrates that Putin is not his puppeteer, thereby exposing the lie about "Russia electing Trump."

Both of course would depress surrender-monkey Leftists!  :lol:
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2018, 09:19:41 AM »
The panel seems crestfallen and in despair.

MAGA baby!!!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2018, 09:33:04 AM »
President Trump  dared to point out the truth of naked Germany paying the well-clothed Russians to supply 70% of their energy, i.e. surrendering control over a large part of their economy to Putin and supplying him with cash for international mischief and local corruption.

President Trump
thereby does two things: points out the contradiction in us spending billions to defend a country that has willingly halfway surrendered to the Russians already, and demonstrates that Putin is not his puppeteer, thereby exposing the lie about "Russia electing Trump."

^5
Good points.

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2018, 10:31:45 AM »

President Trump

Those are dots Ds, Libs, and Progs will refuse to see, let alone connect. Predictably, because,
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2018, 10:37:00 AM »

They know him & Putin are finalizing the mid terms and that Trump is going to give back Germany and eastern europe to the russians in exchange for a second term, as well as bumping of Ginsburg so he can do a 3rd SC pick
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2018, 03:19:59 PM »
Andrea Mitchell just called Trump's performance this morning "a disgrace."

Why?  because he failed to bow to other leaders as obama was known to do?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2018, 04:28:54 PM »
Why?  because he failed to bow to other leaders as obama was known to do?

They are liberals.  The words "no more free ride" are disgraceful in any context.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Karin

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2018, 09:43:08 PM »
Thanks to Ausonius for explaining so succinctly for us.  I've been out all day and out of the loop.   

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2018, 06:27:25 AM »
Thanks to Ausonius for explaining so succinctly for us.  I've been out all day and out of the loop.

You are quite welcome!  Get ready for more horror today: at another little press conference, President Trump called Putin a "competitor" rather than an "enemy,"  so this will be just more illogical ammunition for all those who condemned President Trump for not using "diplomatic language" yesterday!   ::)
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2018, 07:19:30 AM »
Simple solution, DUmmy.  Stop watching CNN and MSNBC.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender