Author Topic: Uh, oh. Trump has toast! This is legs!  (Read 1091 times)

Offline Mary Ann

Uh, oh. Trump has toast! This is legs!
« on: July 10, 2018, 08:35:45 AM »
Star Member ehrnst (14,411 posts)

Another story about Dear Leader that I heard from a friend who now lives in DC.
This friend is very reliable and did live in NYC in the 70's.

In the 1970's when she lived in NYC, she said that it was common knowledge in the wealthy Studio 54 going crowd that DJT kept an apartment where runaway teen girls could crash. He had an account at a nearby grocery store where they could get food and supplies.

The "rent" was paid when DJT brought his friends over for sex.

She didn't know the address, or even neighborhood where the apartment was located but the story was confirmed by people she knew that didn't know each other. She believes it was no mere rumor.

I imagine that these girls, if they are still alive, would not come forward - both out of not wanting to relive that part of their life, or from the threats that would have been made to them for saying anything.

I hope that if I could get this story out to those who would not alert the powers that be, others from that time may remember that, or have heard where that apartment was located.

Maybe a reporter with some connections that go back that far could look into it. Maybe the owner of that grocery store would remember, and not be afraid to corroborate that there was an account that was used by young girls.

I don't think it would be the thing to take him down, and his deep base would not believe it, but it could be a chink in the legal wall he has created.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210849983

So, an anonymous friend of this anonymous DUmmy heard a rumor, confirmed by TWO other anonymous people! How much more PROOF do we need!!!

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: Uh, oh. Trump has toast! This is legs!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 08:47:48 AM »
I imagine that these girls, if they are still alive, would not come forward

Why would you imagine that, idiot?
You know damn well that your commie media would shower them in dollars if they did, and a "girl" as you describe, would jump at the chance.

Liberals are really the least intelligent creatures in the universe.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 09:12:30 AM »
Any such 'Teenagers' would be in their 60s by now, at least.  People who made good life choices since then wouldn't want to go back, people who didn't are either dead, institutionalized, or members of DU.  And of course, if anything like this was actually out there, it would have been dredged up and flung at the wall two years ago.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2018, 09:31:47 AM »
Any such 'Teenagers' would be in their 60s by now, at least.  People who made good life choices since then wouldn't want to go back, people who didn't are either dead, institutionalized, or members of DU.  And of course, if anything like this was actually out there, it would have been dredged up and flung at the wall two years ago.
So true. They are getting desperate.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2018, 09:58:22 AM »
Hey DUmmie,
How about we look into slightly more crediable rumors?
https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2018/07/07/home-explosion-leaves-2-dead-damages-neighbors-home/
NEWFIELD, N.J. (CBS) — A powerful blast shook neighbors in their beds Saturday morning and now family and friends are mourning the loss of the victims.

An unexpected explosion leveled a two story home in Newfield, New Jersey.

"Unexpected" or was it?
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=102594
US Federal Witness Due To Testify Against Hillary Clinton For Drug Crimes Killed In Massive Explosion
The Clintoncide epidemic continues to spread.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2018, 10:05:06 AM »
I stormy daniels has already blown out to sea in 2 news cycles  what makes them think something that happened in the 70's would get any press at all? 

Even THIS press could not make "The let me grab them by the p*ssy" stick so some shenanigans 40 years ago are meaningless.  In fact I think the more Trump's early sex life is exposed, the more average American Men' opinions of him go up.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2018, 10:48:37 AM »
If there was anything to this, you know the Dems would have found out about it and exposed it during the 2016 election season.

Good point. If this was true (And that is a ginormous "If"), I believe the Statute of Limitations would have passed by now.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2018, 10:58:55 AM »
Like the female who claimed Trump groped her 40 years ago on an airplane the claimed airline never flew and taking advantage of a seat feature planes of that era didn't have, the key aspect of this is, "40 years ago". IOW, basically impossible to prove or disprove, but relying on hearers' confirmation bias.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline harry12

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2018, 01:56:02 PM »
Well, 1977-80 basic life of Studio 54,  1977 was the year DT married Ivana, and DT Jr was born. 
DT is the list of people who went to Studio 54, then again Everybody went to Studio 54, during it's 2
year life span.   By the way, during that time frame, DT was a registered Democrat. 
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery"