Author Topic: Boston bean all upset, bent out of shape again  (Read 1180 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Boston bean all upset, bent out of shape again
« on: July 13, 2018, 12:46:36 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210865169

Oh my.

In case one's forgotten, the boston bean primitive was one of the Four Horsewomen of the Femapocalypse, back when the women's-libbers, under the leadership of Jugs, the BainsBane primitive, tried taking over Skins's island.

boston bean (31,390 posts)     Fri Jul 13, 2018, 12:26 PM

All the ****ing Gucifer bootlicking supporters who now post at a likely russian funded site called

JPR. can **** right the **** off.

Their bullshit cost us many good members and a good community.

Yeah we (DU)were hacked by russians in Nov 2016. I believe it.

Crutchez_CuiBono (2,661 posts)      Fri Jul 13, 2018, 12:31 PM

1. Holy Cow.

What is JPR?

Are they going to hack it again you think?

Should we worry about our phones and computers coming here?

really chaps my ass that the gop has facilitated this.

Wait until the American charges come.....Soon hopefully. Every little bit helps. Wasn't Rogie Stone the big Guccifer guy/connection? Cambridge Analytic could be the "pass through' . NRA should be real nervous and Im glad they will be.

SamKnause (9,301 posts)      Fri Jul 13, 2018, 12:45 PM

6. A website called JackPine Radical.

tavernier (5,441 posts)      Fri Jul 13, 2018, 12:45 PM

7. Of course we were.

I was almost waiting for them to start listing and hear DU announced amongst the victims.

MountCleaners (800 posts)     Fri Jul 13, 2018, 12:52 PM

9. I don't get it

I've been following leftist politics for about thirty years, and this is not good leftist practice at all. It's like these people are lazy and don't really study what it means to be "left". You have to support and defend democracy, for one thing - even if it means defending candidates who aren't left-wing enough for you. For another, I keep reading stuff on twitter from these lefties who DENY that Russia is any sort of problem or threat. Meanwhile, left-wingers and other activists in Russia and Europe in general vociferously oppose Putin as oppressive. Why are they so afraid of doing so? Anyone with a social conscience should care about Russia and Putin. It's sickening to read.

I've been to so many activist meetings where they warn about infiltrators and how you shouldn't do anything that would lend support to the opposition, and it's like they've never encountered this argument, and I question their experience and commitment.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Boston bean all upset, bent out of shape again
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 01:34:22 PM »
Quote from:
boston bean

Hillary lost because she's crook and a lousy candidate who thought she was entitled to being prez just for showing up, so I'm going to yell at a bunch of Bernie-bros on an unknown, obscure pol site. And let me throw in "Russia" just because it's what I've been told to believe.

Essentially the same thing she wrote, just more upfront and honest.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 01:55:30 PM »
1. Mueller has basically bet that none of the 12 Russkis he indicted will show up to call his bet. After what happened with his last batch of Russian indictments I think that was an unwise desperation move.

2. Regardless of how all those DNC emails became public, when the truth hurts you the problem is you. And, "No fair! I shouldn't have got caught!" is a particularly unpersuasive argument.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2018, 02:28:39 PM »
1. Mueller has basically bet that none of the 12 Russkis he indicted will show up to call his bet. After what happened with his last batch of Russian indictments I think that was an unwise desperation move.

2. Regardless of how all those DNC emails became public, when the truth hurts you the problem is you. And, "No fair! I shouldn't have got caught!" is a particularly unpersuasive argument.

It was a desperation move, designed to keep the Strzok's smirking face off America's news feeds.  Whatcha wanna bet he learned nothing from the last go-round and isn't ready to start trial?  BTW, what happened with the last batch where the defendant demanded a speedy trial?  Charges dropped yet?

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2018, 02:44:34 PM »
We'll see if Mueller and Rosenstein get their asses handed to them again by the Russians with a speedy trial motion or other legal maneuvers.

The DOJ is accustomed to use its limitless resources to force American citizens and corporations to plead guilty to some bullshit or be driven into bankruptcy, justice  has nothing to do with it.  In these cases the defendants can just stay in Russia and laugh, or fight it out for years on end with unlimited resources of their own if the Russian government decides to back them.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2018, 03:53:44 PM »
OK CC, jig being up!

All these time we have been hacking into your site making you think what we want.  Now you is with our guy Trumps we happy and dance are making!

Now that exposed on JPR for what we are doing and indictment of many of our brothers we cannot be keeping this disguise.

But damage is done and Putin is being owning our Mr. Trumps in a few days.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

MRGA!!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2018, 05:49:22 PM »
OK CC, jig being up!

All these time we have been hacking into your site making you think what we want.  Now you is with our guy Trumps we happy and dance are making!

Now that exposed on JPR for what we are doing and indictment of many of our brothers we cannot be keeping this disguise.

But damage is done and Putin is being owning our Mr. Trumps in a few days.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

MRGA!!

очень хорошо.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.