Author Topic: A note to DUmmies lurking here (jmowreader this means you)  (Read 1506 times)

Offline freedumb2003b

A note to DUmmies lurking here (jmowreader this means you)
« on: June 27, 2018, 06:41:29 PM »
jmowreader (38,848 posts)

We'll see how you do out of your echo chamber.

A note to all Trump supporters who may be lurking here

You know that absolute ban on abortion in all circumstances you want?

You start with a straw man.  Not an auspicious beginning.  Not only is there NO proposal to have a federal ban on abortions, there is NO law that we are aware of that keeps this from an option in ALL cases.  Only a Sith speaks in absolutes.

It will apply to you too.

We choose not to kill our babies so this is of no matter.

Yes, that'll mean you get to be a grandmother to your teenage daughter's baby, the one fathered by that no-good kid she won't stop hanging around with. But...that's the least of your worries.

That is what happens with liberals.  Most conservatives teach their children about sex, love and commitment.  But t is good to see that THAT scenario is worse to you than killing a baby.  Thanks for showing EVERYONE your values.

It means you'll have to parent that kid with the expensive and painful birth defect you might not have carried to term before Trump got a 6-3 Supreme Court.

If God meant that to be, so be it.  You seem to be trying to suggest that bad things happen to good people who DON'T kill their babies.  The bottom line is that conservatives don't kill out of convenience and we see "burdensome" children -- all children -- as gifts from God.

It means you'll have to listen to the screams of a baby who has a fatal birth defect and spends the five or six hours of his life in pain you couldn't even imagine.

If the options is KILLING said baby, those "screams" (which you have never heard since that isn't what happens when children are born near fatality) means that the baby is ALIVE.   I know personally of many people who have brought children to term knowing their lives will be measured in hours. 

But for you -- killing is far superior to inconvenience or discomfort.

Before Trump turned America into a theocracy, you wouldn't have carried it to term. Now you have to.

All moral societies have laws against killing. That does not make them theocracies.

It means that if you are diagnosed with a "tubal pregnancy" (look it up, it's pretty disastrous) don't go home after you leave the doctor's office. Instead, get your will prepared and buy a cemetery plot...because in about six weeks, your pregnancy is going to kill you. Remember, saving your own life is a death penalty offense for both you and the doctor if that happens.

Once again, you go over the top in your straw man.  "Tubal pregnancies" are not pregnancies and as you are NOT a doctor you really are not in the position to state what happens with one. 

This is NOT the issue you think it is.  The issue is that Roe v. Wade violated the constitution more ways than you did your kid sister. It invented a "right" out of whole cloth and might as well have been a ruling that everyone has a "right" to a pony since it is equally disconnected from the Constitution.

But DUmmies are easily confused and completely unable to use logic and reasoning.

Poof -- your straw man and "killing is good for my convenience" argument have been so easily vanquished. I did it with 1/2 my brain tied behind my back to make it fair.

That Trump vote doesn't look like such a good idea now, does it? Too bad.

Best.

Week.

Ever.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 06:14:31 AM by freedumb2003b »
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: A note to DUmmies lurking here (jmowreader this means you)
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 06:52:43 PM »
Today's news cycle moves so fast.  It is great but stinks at times.  Difficult to keep up.

At least the media isn't seizing on Attention Hogg or kidnapping visitor children.  For now.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 06:04:12 AM »
It means that if you are diagnosed with a "tubal pregnancy" (look it up, it's pretty disastrous) don't go home after you leave the doctor's office. Instead, get your will prepared and buy a cemetery plot...because in about six weeks, your pregnancy is going to kill you. Remember, saving your own life is a death penalty offense for both you and the doctor if that happens.
I hear this ALL the time, most recently from my inexplicably lib son. The truth is that my mother had an ectopic pregnancy in 1952, and it was terminated. At a Catholic hospital. There has NEVER been a question of not terminating an ectopic pregnancy, and there never will be.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 06:54:15 AM »
I hear this ALL the time, most recently from my inexplicably lib son. The truth is that my mother had an ectopic pregnancy in 1952, and it was terminated. At a Catholic hospital. There has NEVER been a question of not terminating an ectopic pregnancy, and there never will be.

I do believe that Catholic doctrine says that a pregnancy can be terminated if the life of the mother is in danger, and an ectopic pregnancy is specifically mentioned as a qualifying example.  (I could be wrong, but probably not.)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2018, 06:58:14 AM »

While I'm not a Catholic, during my afternoon commute from my previous job, often the most interesting thing on radio was a talkshow on Catholic Radio. MOre than a few times they had Pro-Life advocates and Pro-Life Ob-Gyns explain that they would not hesitate to terminate an ectopic pregnancy.

Protestants/Evangelicals would do the same. So the source of this lie is either crazies so rare and obscure I wouldn't know how to find them or Pro-Abortion people who are lying "for the cause". My guess is the latter.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2018, 07:59:54 AM »
I wonder if a late term on jmowreader could be justified?  :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2018, 09:42:29 AM »
Me thinks jmowreader makes more that one child support payment each month.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2018, 10:21:17 AM »
Me thinks jmowreader makes more that one child support payment each month.

Yeah, his rant has more edge to it than I've seen in most Pro-Abortion people's hating on Pro-Life people. Maybe a GF or three refused to have an abortion when he demanded her do so.

One of my daughters used to participate in protests at abortion clinics. She used to keep a "finger count" for each protest event, the number of times someone flipped them off while driving by. The digital saluters were all male.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.